NiteLiteVapor......I am astonished.
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: NiteLiteVapor......I am astonished.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default NiteLiteVapor......I am astonished.

After searching for almost 4 years for the perfect eliquid, I have found my go to vendor. NiteLiteVapor....the customer service, and the juice--both awesome. I do not do reviews per se because I find that what I taste in a juice is not necessarily what others taste...and I do not get little nuances, different inhale/exhale experiences, or hints of this and that. I judge solely on the whole taste experience. These are all clear, and very clean tasting, with clouds of vapor and lots of flavor. And the shipping is free!

On my first order, they threw in a whole 30ml freebie, on my 2nd, they threw in 2 free samplers. So, not only is the juice great, but the vendor is generous, and smart, knowing that we will be sucked back in after discovering how good their juice is. I love all I have tried, with the NLV Gold being my favorite so far.

If any of you are still searching, I would strongly suggest you try this vendor....my search is over.
    You live but once; you might as well be amusing....Coco Chanel
    A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have wanted to try them for a while now, and I think your post may just be the inspiration I needed to make an order. I'm definitely wanting to taste the NLV gold.
    Glam likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I guarantee, you will not be sorry. I went through a lot of vendors....some I really liked, but their juices were not clear, and that is a must for me. I do not want clogged cartos coils that result from darker eliquids. Hope you give them a try.
    supermarket and Katdarling like this.

I came to NLV for the GOLD, but left with the Bounty Hunter

NLV doesn't have the largest menu, nor do they carry the standard flavors or flavor du'jour of the moment -- what they offer are unique, balanced vliquids that burn clean and vape strong.

Their fruit tastes like fresh fruit; their coffee tastes like actual coffee, and their tobaccos will capture your imagination and tantalize your tastebuds.

Once you find your flavor, you'll be glad they offer the 130ml mini-jugs

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

WOW!!! I place a huge first order from them and now I am excited to get it. I was gone from ECF over four years and this is one of the 3 juice vendors I order from. SO, Gold and Hunter and a few others is what I will be on for awhile (mini jugs). Its good to hear that they are clear too.
    Glam, Katdarling and EleanorR like this.

We do not quit playing cause we grow old....We grow old cause we quit playing!!!!

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yepster.....please let us know how you like the NLV order..I am guessing you will love it. And letting us know will help spread the word.

Thanks.
    Katdarling likes this.

ECF Veteran

Will do!!!
    Glam likes this.

We do not quit playing cause we grow old....We grow old cause we quit playing!!!!

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

And now today, I am even more astonished. They had a great Fathers' Day sale which was delivered today....I ordered 6 bottles of 30ml. They threw in 2 free 30ml. bottles. Their generosity is overwhelming. LOL....I have never been a "fan girl" of any company....until now.

I will reiterate....great eliquid, great company, free shipping.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bookworm View Post
    I have wanted to try them for a while now, and I think your post may just be the inspiration I needed to make an order. I'm definitely wanting to taste the NLV gold.
    Please do.....you can thank me later.

ECF Veteran

This weekend is gonna be crazzy vape weekend for me. Wiffy just told me my packages has arrived and I am 400 miles away from home.
    (suckin" on 2 year old tasty vapor and alien bobas B.)...talk about being fermented.....black juice.......jk.....hope I get samples too!
    Glam likes this.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast