Strictly E-Juice Review
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Strictly E-Juice Review

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs down Strictly E-Juice Review

Very disapointed.

I heard a lot about their various selection of flavors and to my demise was expected less than I had anticipated. It's really interesting what customers may say "the cheaper the item, the poor quality of the item" or "free shipping is often too good to be true".

In this case, Strictly E-Juice, I'd have to say I wasn't surprised that the outcome may have been obvious.

The flavors Ordered (All Nic levels was high):

Strawberry Hookah: Tastes good, but has an after taste of a cleaning solution like of Roses?!

Blueberry: Unpleasent, not tasty, bad throat hit, smells weird.

"Bananna creme": No taste of any sort whatsoever. Just smells and tastes like a fruit solution of a windex.

Over all product grade: F I'm disapointed from the waves of forum and waves of reviews heard about their site. It's not just the flavors I had but my friend also had tried their product as well of the other flavors (not hookah flavors).

I hope other customers don't have to go through wasting money on misconceptions.
    Last edited by Icey; 01-23-2010 at 10:59 AM.

I've been responding everytime I see someone had a bad experience with their juice. My experience was eye opening and I refuse to order from anywhere that doesn't have good reviews from this site. They should be banned from selling juice. I feel that its my duty to warn everyone.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

its been hit or miss with me....orange and hookah grape I do not use it just sits there... it is gross...red bull was good and so was apple *shrug*

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My first juice order was from strictly ejuice. It does have a strange after taste compared to the cartos I received from V4L. Though I wouldn't call them gross, compared to my juice order from American eliquid, even by my noobish standards, I can tell the quality just isn't there.

Lucky for me I ordered from American eliquid the same day, so my budding ecig habit isn't totally disappointing. I'll just save the substandard stuff for emergencies.

As for banning them, I'm sure the competition will shut 'em down.

That is unless the Federal Government bails them out.

ECF Veteran

It really bothers me. It really does. . .

So far, the best taste in quality I ever tried were bestecig and smoking everywhere cartiges. Smokingeverywhere has bad cigs but amazing cartiages by taste. Evidently, refil juice are better because of the cost reduction.

(Don't get smoking everywhere cigs. They suck even since my first purchase. Refer the review from other forums too).

I ordered HALO juice (Vanilla bean cigar) and I'm crossing my fingers they are promising as the long review read from the few forums. Taste, texture, complexity, and feeling are what makes these juice flavors great.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    Very disapointed.

Over all product grade: F I'm disapointed from the waves of forum and waves of reviews heard about their site. It's not just the flavors I had but my friend also had tried their product as well of the other flavors (not hookah flavors).

I hope other customers don't have to go through wasting money on misconceptions.
    When they first showed up, I placed a small order and liked a couple of their juices (one was Virginia Flue Cured I think) and thought they were going to be the cat's meow but then their service and product went south fast.

Then the shilling began...big time.

7. 01-24-2010, 06:50 AM

Moved On

Reason
    Supplier associate

Super Member ECF Veteran

if anyone knows of a place that has prices like this for 30ml and high nic let me know... I want a site full of tons of flavors but not a ton of shipping or high costs

Moved On

I'm Looking For A Reputable Place Thats Sells *VG* Only Juice. Anyone Help Out?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    I'm Looking For A Reputable Place Thats Sells *VG* Only Juice. Anyone Help Out?
    CigNot.....

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Whiskey, I've tried VG from Vapers Choice (USA made liquid) from Ecigsupply "for all your e-cig needs" and love all of them (but the tobacco - has an earthy/grassy taste to it that wasn't my cuppa tea). The Mint Mocha Coffee is wonderful. Loved the lemonaid too (has a great light tart taste to it). All of it is on sale right now too.
    Products > Juice > Vapers Choice Juice
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast