Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Viking Vapor preliminary review

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just got my order of 6 flavors. I have only tried the raspberry italian cream soda. Delicious! Super flavor SWEET and good amount of vapor for 100% PG. Will post each of the flavors as I go through them (the raspberry is too good to put down at the moment!)

Super Member ECF Veteran bobbysox10's Avatar

Just order 5 7.5ml bottles. smore, peanut butter cup, cinnamon bun, maple, and vanilla(i asked him to add butter cream and he did) I order two at 80pg/20vg, two at 70pg/30pg and 1 at 90pg/10vg. I will be posting reviews probally about 1 per week as I am going to vape quite a bit of each flavor before i do a review. So far I am happy as i spent just under 20dollars for 37.5ml shipped. I really hope I fall in love with this stuff. Also there is a 5% off coupon code for ECF members ty2ecf. Not a huge discount but for the price that he already has I can see why its not higher. ENJOY!

ordered a few and they're sitting in my bedroom (waiting for my nebula in the mail still. ) I'm mainly excited to see how the menthol smoke will taste for me. the price wasn't that bad, so if I don't like it I can always try the menthol tobacco he has plus a lesson learned. Got some sweet ones to see how I'd do with sweet stuff, dunno if I'll like them or not, might just be a menthol/tobacco/clove vapor in the end.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I'm sorry but I tried viking vapor and didnt like it at all. I ordered like 5 flavors and they were all extremely perfumy. But yes they do have excellent customer service. I just wish the quality of their juice was better. Not trying to knock the company.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It has been a long time since anyone posted here but I thought I would throw my 2 cents in.

I received some Toffee (I don't see it listed anymore) and Minty Toffee (must be renamed) from pif some time ago and just got around to trying it. I loved it. The best I've had. It's gone now and the last thing I need to do is order more juice but when I do, I will def try them again.

Thanks, Loved it.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default strawberrymint

Their Strawberry Mint isn't shabby either

Super Member ECF Veteran

I placed an order sunday, and according to Viking's website my order is still in processing so I do not expect the 2 day shipping. I will give a review soon as I get to try the tobacco flavors I order.

Just received my order of 10 bottles from Viking Vapor and OMG I can't see anyone vaping this. Keep in mind that I'm new to ecigs however, of the four brands I've tried so far and quite a selection of flavors ... This brand seems to have absolutely no taste and a powerful perfume residue. I'm thinking something went wrong with the mix or something and I'm going to contact Viking today and see what can be done. Various flavors and reccomended blend, everything came well packaged. I'm using an eGo-T 900ma std atomizer and eGo LR 1000ma setup. I've tried all the flavors over the weekend and I just can't see anyone vaping this the way it is and I'll post a follow up here when I get it.

Until then ... I'm loving the eGo-T ecig and my Halo, Wicked Vapor and High Calibur ... soon to get a dozen bottles from ................. as reccomended by members here in live chat ... thanks for all the info!

I just received three bottles, 12mg 100% VG based of Tobacco Menthol, Cappuccino, and Mint. All of them are at standard TH, regular flavor.

Tobacco Menthol - the worst I've ever tasted. It tasted like VICKS mixed with pee. I can't handle it.
    Mint - Strong mint, mild to no TH.
    Cappuccino - Tasted like hazel coffee, very mild TH.

I might order some other flavor with filterless option. But seriously, I don't know how anyone can tolerate the taste of Tobacco menthol flavor. It is very disgusting.

I sent a fairly detailed email to Viking today explaining how my entire order was like vaping tasteless perfume, but haven't received a reply as of yet. It was a batch of ten 30ml bottles assorted flavors in their recommended 70PG / 30VG mix and all the bottles shared the same disgusting traits so I'm assuming something went horribly wrong with the base. I have a feeling that this is just going to be an expensive lesson and to use resources such as ECF prior to placing any substantial orders.

Maybe I can use the remaining 295ml to thin paint, lubricate door locks or it may work to repel wild dingoes.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast