Viking Vapor preliminary review
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Viking Vapor preliminary review

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Viking Vapor preliminary review

So I checked out this company a few weeks ago on a tip from another poster.
    I ordered their Hickory smoke, apple hickory smoke, maple and chocolate in 7.5ml 18mg PG.

First, I want to say, their service on this order was top notch. I ordered early yesterday, it was processed shipped and in my hands late this afternoon. I paid for the standard shipping and I still have no idea how it got to my house so fast.

On to the juice. I've only really tried the Hickory Smoke bottle and I have to say it has a very meaty, smoky flavor. The flavor is very appealing and actually holds up well even when I cut it with about 50% pure VG. The throat hit is about average. The price of their juice is $10 for 30ml which is extremely reasonable for the actual quality. I've tried other "cheap-priced" juice suppliers (*COUGH* strictlyejuice *COUGH*) that definitely lived up to the name cheap so I'm happy to report Viking Vapor's quality is as good as any other trusted major supplier. Of course, one order doesn't test their consistency, so I'll revise this little review as I order more in the future.

If I have one negative thing to say about the juice its that the vapor production before I cut it with some VG was definitely on the low side. Luckily, Viking Vapor will actually allow you to customize how much of your juice consists of VG or PG. I chose 100% PG because I knew i was going to cut it myself and after adding the VG, the vapor production is on par with my daily vaping RY4.

So that concludes my (now way too long) preliminary review. After I spend a few days with the other flavors, I'll revise this review to include them!

Conclusion:
    Service/Shipping: 11
    Flavor: 9
    Throat hit: 7
    Vapor (no VG): 6
    Vapor (with VG added): 8
    Value for money: 9

That's great news because I took a stab in the dark and ordered there chocolate mint and english toffee before I read this post. I haven't heard anything about this site but if all goes well I will be back for alot more juice. I opted for the Mix PG & VG 15 ML 18mg bottles. They definately have great prices and I hope the juices are full of flavor & Vapor!

I like the ability to customize your mix. Ill give them a look next time I re-up for juice.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quick update
    Juice review for the Maple flavor 100% PG
    It tastes exactly like Maple syrup, though it is a bit mellow. You still taste the maple flavor as you drag and exhale though so its not so weak that you only get a hint of it on exhale. Still an excellent flavor and can easily be an all day vape.

Viking Vapor Maple
    Flavor: 8
    Throat hit: 7
    Vapor (no VG): 6
    Vapor (with VG added): 8
    Value for money: 9

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar

Thank you for the updated review! I have been looking for a good Maple and hate to say it but Vermont Vapor Maple I just got was terrible. I have heard people talk about getting a "dry vape" and never understood what that meant. Now I do! I'll look them up and give them a try. Thanks again!

okay....just looked at the website and these guys look great so far! Now if the juice tastes good I'll be in love Free shipping and double flavors!!! I love that....we are not talking Doublers as in O nicotine flavored juice that essentially ends up sitting around because it is just too much volume of juice to use. But real e-juice with your choice of nicotine level and double the amount of flavoring so when you add that to a $4 bottle of PG or VG which they also sell and cut your 24mg double juice with it you get 60 mls of 12mg juice for .25cents a milliliter. That is crazy cheap!!! Definately going to try them!
    Last edited by lorikay13; 02-20-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: add info on website

Senior Member ECF Veteran

what is their website?

Full Member ECF Veteran

I believe their site is just vikingvapor.com.

Heh, I just noticed where the dropdown menu is for double flavor! I'm so going to order this maple in double flavor now.

I just ordered the watermelon menthol and and Hickory Smoke. The selections are great, but the shipping seemed a little higher ($6.15 priority), so I ended up paying about $9/15ml. Can't wait to try them, though.

just made my order. I ordered apple smoke tobacco, hickory smoke tobacco, and Brandy flavored.

all vg and 7.5 ml for 2.95!!!

hope they are good.

keep your eyes peeled for my video reviews coming soon.

Super Member ECF Veteran melly710's Avatar

I ordered Double Flavor Root Beer and got it very quickly, like two days. This is great liquid for any price, especially for this low a price for a 30ml size bottle. I love everything about it and will definitely order many times again. (Couldn't resist-I just ordered Cola and Chocolate Fudge Brownie this morning.)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast