Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Vapor flavors

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Top Vapor flavors

I ordered some stuff from MadVapes.com and couldnt resist adding some juice to the order (as asual), my order arrived today. I promptly opened it up to find 5 bottles of said juice in the package, even though I only ordered 4 bottles. Of the 5 bottles 1 is the maple cream, 2 was the spearmint 3 was the amaretto, 4 was the chocolate supreme and the last bottle was not the top vapor but just regular ry4 but already knew that I liked it.

Verdict: all flavors are really laid back, not real aggresive like the ry4 is. Flavor is out of this world good, not overbearing just real good flavor. and the vapor production is better by a good bit than the dekang that I am used to.

If you are considering trying some flavors dont overlook the top vapor brand as I am overly impressed. Also will be ordering in larder quantities just in case, just have to figure out what all I want to try on the next order.

I like the red bull flavor. It goes good with an energy drink I've found!

ECF Veteran

I have been using the chocolate supreme for the last little bit. I think on my first impression I had a little of the amaretto on the atty still. The flavor is still good, more of a dark chocolate taste than originally thought. I dig it, the amaretto is flat out awesome and the combo of the chocolate and amaretto is the bomb straight up.

I ordered some red bull. Should be in tomorrow. I cant wait!!

ECF Veteran

Note to Self: get more of the maple cream. this stuff rocks, smooth flavor, good vapor and all enjoyment so far. These top vapor flavors are the first ones that have made me enjoy the 510 atty.

Senior Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

maple cream is awesome. He threw in a free bottle when I ordered a bunch of stuff.

ECF Veteran

lucky for me I ordered the 30ml bottle and will use it for sure.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I've tried Top Vapor Cola and Cherry Cola, and, although I found the flavors to be a little too light, the vapor production and clarity of the juice more than made up for it. They produce lots of vapor and if anything seem to clean my atties and make them work better.

I just ordered another bottle of Cola, plus Amaretto and Maple Cream. I hope he gets more flavors back in stock soon.

ECF Veteran

one thing I can say is the chocolate supreme isnt light colored or the maple cream, and they are all pretty laid back flavor wise but the flavor is there and good. I have only used them with the 510 atty and it seems to me the 510 doesnt deliver full taste but rocks on vapor. When I get any empty cart I will try with a different atty and see if flavor blows up.

Full Member ECF Veteran Janie47's Avatar

I absolutely LOVE the Top Banana from MadVapes.....YUM! Have also tried fried apple, cherry cola, caramel cream, and vanilla latte. They are good, but the cherry cola is the only one besides Top Banana that's flavor was strong enough to be identifiable for my personal preference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast