Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: quit zits? did you get them? how long?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default quit zits? did you get them? how long?

So I've been free of analogs since Nov. 1st. Best thing I have ever done for myself. Probably the only negative thing about this entire ordeal are the zits that I have now.

Since 1 or 2 weeks free, I've been plagued with zits. Until I quit, I've rarely had more than 1 zit at a time, and never more than 2 at a time, even through puberty. I've been blessed, but now I'm really aggravated... I've had zits for almost 2 whole months now. Solely on my forehead. I've resorted to acne treatments which are slow, but seem to be working to some degree.

Soo.. my question.. Any other folks getting this long-lasting acne? Did it eventually go away on its own? Did you use other methods to clear it up?

Thanks for your responses!
    ProVari v2 | eVic bOd | Reo Mini 2.0 | VAMO | BOLT | Acrilimax | Gandalf epipemod
    Killer 705 | IGO-L | ZAP | Dream BT804 | Drunker | Mini A7 | Dream BT801
    A7| Phoenix | A7 v3 | Triangle | Phoenix v2 | AGA-S | Choice | A8

2. Advertisement
    NCC
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

No. But, I'm ancient ... zits would seem extremely odd to me at my age. I have heard of other folks who experienced this though.

4. Advertisement
    Moved On ECF Veteran

I've been blowing up for the past month, even though I've been vaping for a year. I'm not sure what's causing it, sorry I'm not much help.

Super Member ECF Veteran icemanx3's Avatar

I rarely get zits. But during my quit zit stage about 1 month into vaping I think, I got a few at a time for about a week or so. I had one at the tip of my NOSE and my daughter was saying rudolph. But after I cleared them up, they didn't come back.

GL!

ice
    (Last analog 10.15.2010)
    Provape Provari VV, MadVapes 3.7V Maxi RoughStack, eGo

Super Member ECF Veteran

I had this. It eventually subsided. Mine lasted 2-3 months.

Edit: You already know this but I'll say it again...Drink lots of water.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I started getting them about 1 month in. They're still pretty bad 3 months later, but they are getting better slowly. Taking Loratadine (generic Claritin) daily actually helped quite a bit.
    Μολὼν VαPέ
    Come join the party in New England...now on Facebook too!

Senior Member ECF Veteran lafl333's Avatar

ya...been getting undergrounders...at my age... wow...don't get it all i can think of is all the toxins are surfacing. Just drinking alot of water and using clearisil. It's only one at a time that spring up...good luck!!
    Uncle Sam likes this.

Love the thread title! I'm a geezer so probably too old but come to think of it, I have had a few zits since I quit analogs. Never connected it to vaping but you may be on to something...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Doesn't have to do with vaping, has to do with the quitting analogs -- it's your body pushing all those toxins out any way it knows how, including through the pores in your skin. I read about them and figured I'd never get them because I've always had super-clear skin, but man, they were really bad (20 or more maybe?) until I started using acne treatment.

I had a staph infection in late Nov. so I was worried there was still some lingering infection, but the acne cream is working it's magic. Down to maybe 5.
    ProVari v2 | eVic bOd | Reo Mini 2.0 | VAMO | BOLT | Acrilimax | Gandalf epipemod
    Killer 705 | IGO-L | ZAP | Dream BT804 | Drunker | Mini A7 | Dream BT801
    A7| Phoenix | A7 v3 | Triangle | Phoenix v2 | AGA-S | Choice | A8

Quote Originally Posted by adeline View Post
    Doesn't have to do with vaping, has to do with the quitting analogs -- it's your body pushing all those toxins out any way it knows how, including through the pores in your skin. I read about them and figured I'd never get them because I've always had super-clear skin, but man, they were really bad (20 or more maybe?) until I started using acne treatment.

I had a staph infection in late Nov. so I was worried there was still some lingering infection, but the acne cream is working it's magic. Down to maybe 5.
    A few zits vs coughing up a lung from 30 years of smoking... I would be happy with the zits...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast