Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New, pink E-cig!

Seems like a product specifically targeted at one audience, female Nowt wrong with that, but I would rather see some inovation regarding product quality and usability if I was importing these products from china!

Hmm. Very pretty except it's spoilt by the black writing all the way down it

Think I'll stick with my white Mini, RN4081 and Burgundy Penstyle.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Python View Post
    Hmm. Very pretty except it's spoilt by the black writing all the way down it

Think I'll stick with my white Mini, RN4081 and Burgundy Penstyle.
    Didja notice that the new Njoy mini comes in burgundy?

Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Darcy View Post
    yep i agree Ned...i think pillbox has lost his way a bit in order to grow...
    smokester is currently better...

and why just pink?that rules half of his potential customers who want a coloured one out right away...surely there were other colours available also.he should be offering a selection,or at least a less leading colour!
    I totally agree darcy!
    pillbox has seen smokester in action and has gone silly blastering his ecigs with paint jobs and slapping his name all over them!
    It looks ridiculous with advertising all down it,talk about drawing attention to your e.cig.
    im afraid pillbox is grasping at straws!
    Last edited by Kit; 07-27-2008 at 10:08 AM.
    I said "NO" to nicotine but he wouldn't listen !

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

DeviLFisH, I'm not at all sure what to say except... something. There's no reason here to be s......ing about "gays" and "sissy" and "some guys" and "that kinds". So let's not please.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

i also agree that pillbox's new branding of his e-cigs has put me off purchasing anymore from him. he has really been trying to step up his marketing game lately sending out offers for affiliate prgrams and free stickers to put in our pubs to explain the safeness of e-cigs while really just advertising his web-site. its all got a bit much. he knows of this forum but prefers to lurk. think i might get my next order from the smokester..well done smokester.

Quote Originally Posted by leaford View Post
    Didja notice that the new Njoy mini comes in burgundy?
    Thanks for the heads-up Leaford. Have to have a look at that

Talking about different colours, can anyone remember from the 60s/70s a brand of cigarettes called Sobrani who did Sobrani Cocktail? I once bought a packet of these for a night out. Very posh they were too. They came in pastel colours, blue, pink, green, lemon and had gold filtertips. I only ever bought the one packet as even back then they were very expensive. They were definitely aimed at the ladies.

I haven't seen them in years.
    Last edited by Lady Python; 07-27-2008 at 11:33 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sobranie's are still out there! Theres also a Sobranie Black Russian; very stylish in black, with a gold filter!
    I guess we're on the way to building our own Sobranie e-smoking collection: Pink and black are available, now we just need the other pastels :-)
    Dave Allen: "I've stopped smoking...I think the cost was a lot of it, and not being able to breathe. I first gave up smoking when I was eight."

Just run a search. You can still get Sobranie Cocktail. Might treat myself to a pack sometime for old times sake LOL. Sadly, can't be smoked indoors on a night out here anymore Just wouldn't have the same look being smoked in the freezing cold in one of the "shelters" in this country which, by law, have to be open to the elements

Maybe I'll just save my £7.99 ($15) and buy some more e-liquid instead

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Python View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up Leaford. Have to have a look at that

Talking about different colours, can anyone remember from the 60s/70s a brand of cigarettes called Sobrani who did Sobrani Cocktail? I once bought a packet of these for a night out. Very posh they were too. They came in pastel colours, blue, pink, green, lemon and had gold filtertips. I only ever bought the one packet as even back then they were very expensive. They were definitely aimed at the ladies.

I haven't seen them in years.
    I've seen a brand that came in different colors, like a rainbow in a pack. I think they were called Fantasia, or something like that. Really long and thin.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast