I am so confused. Could you take a moment and answer a few questions for me:
1. What is a mic switch? What are the advantages/disadvantages of having one?
2. What if we use a 4075 (longer) cartridge with a 901 (higher bridge) atomizer? Will it cause a problem?
3. What is we use a 901 (shorter) cartridge with a 4075 (lower bridge) atomizer? Will it produce less vapor than a 4075 cartridge with a 4075 atomizer?
4. Is there a difference in the working life of the "new" 901 atomizer vs. the "old" 901 atomizer vs. the 4075 atomizer?
5. Does the "new" 901 feature a better (i.e., better energy production & longer working life) battery than the "old" 901 and/or the 4075?