Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parliament Light ejuice

Default Parliament Light ejuice

Are there suppliers that make parliament light or plain parliament ejuice that i can buy to refill?
    thanks in advance

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I hope so! Let me know if you find one. I havent found anything like that as of yet

Well I found this PM flavor from eliquidplanet but was looking for something else or something that resembled the light flavor

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

During my 2 year quit smoking cycle, I switch from Parliment Lights to American Spirits. I wouldnt mind tasting that flavor again.

PV Master ECF Veteran Jim Davis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by effigi View Post
    During my 2 year quit smoking cycle, I switch from Parliment Lights to American Spirits. I wouldnt mind tasting that flavor again.
    After running around with the sweet flavors, I've become fond of the unflavored. Has a mild tobacco taste to me. Try it. If you don't care for it, you can add your favorite flavor. Nothing lost.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I smoked two packs of Parliament a day for over twenty years before getting on the PV bandwagon two months ago. E-juice flavors are so much more interesting than the Parliament flavor was. Until you mentioned it, it never occurred to me that there might be a Parliament flavor juice available. Wouldn't interest me one whit.

Hi,
    I need to get a heavy analog smoker off his Parliaments, does anyone know which liquid comes even close to that taste ?
    Any help finding a brand would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by tmt99 View Post
    Hi,
    I need to get a heavy analog smoker off his Parliaments, does anyone know which liquid comes even close to that taste ?
    Any help finding a brand would be greatly appreciated.
    ELIQUIDPLANET.com
    has parliament and it is excellent, they call it "PM"
    Last edited by Tone; 06-13-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: spelling

smoke liberation has them also

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hey guys,

I just received parliament e-juice from Rocky Mountain Vapor. First I want to say they have excellent service so there is no question about them being a great vendor.

The Parliament E-juice is horrid to me! Sorry but it almost taste like stale cigarettes and smells like an ash tray. I bought 5 bottles of this stuff - which is stupid cause I never tried it. Anyway, it there anything I can do to make this stuff taste better with some house hold products?
    Last edited by paulyc44; 09-10-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: I should add that I am trying it with a brand new Joye 306A

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast