Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Full Member ECF Veteran

HAHA marion i thought about using clr. I tried cleaning them but no good. Too far gone. O well just something to chalk up to experience. Im not bitter about the whole thing. Im sure alot of people are alot more mad than i am.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran marian00's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leaford View Post
    I actually hope not, the mildness is most of what I love about it. The flavors are great, too, but with any brand I mostly just get a light aftertaste, so the big attraction with JC is how it feels going down. I want it smoooooth. The harshness, and raw throat feeling is what I wanted to get AWAY from when I quit analog smokes.
    I'm loving it now too. After all, that harsh throat feeling is not something I got with every hit on regular tobacco cigs. Maybe if I hadn't had one for a while or the first cig in the morning or the first cig after a meal -- that's when I mostly got my throat kicks.

But now I'm learning to smoke the mild flavors of Johnson Creek, because that is more like real smoking. Getting the throat kick is supposed to be intermittent, not all the time. So I think what happened to me is I became more of a nicotine addict on e-cigs than I did on regular tobacco cigs.

And his new stuff does not clog my atomizers. Thank you for your comments, Leaford!
    Best regards, Marian Younger, Owner/New Manager, http://www.vaporcig.com
    Serving California: Inland Empire, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, Los Angeles, and San Diego Counties

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marian00 View Post
    Wow, you've had problems galore! I'm so sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with JC Juice. At first I wasn't either. It clogged my atomizers. But it doesn't clog my high-end atomizers with his new stuff.

My experience was with Sedansa and 901 atomizers. My first Sedansa atomizer was 5 weeks old when I started using JC, and the vapor was still outstanding, but within a week it had dropped to mediocre and I shelved it. I had two replacement atomizers, and one after another each died, and I mean died totally dead, after only about a week of use. My 901 atomizer didn't die, but it only puts out half as much vapor now as before using JC, so I shelved it, too. And I never drip.

All that said, that was the earliest, cloudy and oily looking batch. I still hope the newer stuff will be easier on atomizers. But I'll test it out for a good looong time on a disposable atomizer before risking my main e-cigs again.

Quote Originally Posted by mEtoke2 View Post
    Yes he is. I just ordered more Tennessee Cured from him. Got the craving just typing about it! Also contacted him about returning an early bottle of the cloudy less filtered batches. He immediately credited to my Paypal. Thats customer service! And yes, the other class act is Steve of Puresmoker. I've never seen customer service as good as his. Were lucky to have both of them in the U.S.
    I second that motion!
    Serving California: Inland Empire, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, Los Angeles, and San Diego Counties

Blog Entries

And his new stuff does not clog my atomizers. Thank you for your comments, Leaford!
    Also good to hear. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by leaford View Post
    My experience was with Sedansa and 901 atomizers. My first Sedansa atomizer was 5 weeks old when I started using JC, and the vapor was still outstanding, but within a week it had dropped to mediocre and I shelved it. I had two replacement atomizers, and one after another each died, and I mean died totally dead, after only about a week of use. My 901 atomizer didn't die, but it only puts out half as much vapor now as before using JC, so I shelved it, too. And I never drip.

All that said, that was the earliest, cloudy and oily looking batch. I still hope the newer stuff will be easier on atomizers. But I'll test it out for a good looong time on a disposable atomizer before risking my main e-cigs again.
    Hi Leaford:

You have high-end atomizers. That is a shame that they were ruined. Please keep us informed about your trials and possible tribulations. I just purchased the new stuff, and so far, so good.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

PS:
    I just went on the JantyUSA site to order the e-liquid. They have three choices. What do the following letters stand for: RY4 RBL MLB?
    Marion

MLB is marlboro
    RBL possibly Red Bull
    RY4 not sure but I like it best. Strong but different. Their most popular flavor.

Biggest throat hit is the MLB

Quote Originally Posted by mEtoke2 View Post
    PS:
    I just went on the JantyUSA site to order the e-liquid. They have three choices. What do the following letters stand for: RY4 RBL MLB?
    Marion

MLB is marlboro
    RBL possibly Red Bull
    RY4 not sure but I like it best. Strong but different. Their most popular flavor.

Biggest throat hit is the MLB
    Okey-Dokey. RY4, it is. Thank you so much. Back to the ordering page at JantyUSA . . . . .

Super Member ECF Veteran

We ordered 10 bottles of liquid and 50 cartridges of RY4 is all good stuff

Blog Entries

Hi Leaford:

You have high-end atomizers. That is a shame that they were ruined. Please keep us informed about your trials and possible tribulations. I just purchased the new stuff, and so far, so good.

Oh, you better believe I will.

I just e-mailed Mac. I'm getting a sample pack to try the new formula, and then if it works out I will return my original order and get new bottles of the new stuff.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast