Thread: Do these e cig batteries leak?

Default Do these e cig batteries leak?

Has anyone see one of these e cig batteries leak? If so what does it look and smell like?I got a new sedansa diva today, and the cig and battery in the little plastic bag was covered in some liquid, It felt a bit like e juice, so I thought it might have a cart in it, but it was empty. The liquid does not stain tissue paper.
    Last edited by smoking gnu; 09-26-2008 at 09:29 AM.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

The atomizers are primed at the factory. It's possible that some of the fluid leaked out. I've had that happen when I ordered spare atomizers.

Quote Originally Posted by mEtoke2 View Post
    The atomizers are primed at the factory. It's possible that some of the fluid leaked out. I've had that happen when I ordered spare atomizers.

Ok so is that good or bad

Banned ECF Veteran

its not either really.. e cigs are greasy things or can be.. the liquid is wet and greasy.. the wet and greasy liquid dont always stay where its meant to stay..

its normal.. it wont do any harm.. its just something that has to be accepted when using the things..

trog

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah. Get used to that.

Banned ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by leaford View Post
    Yeah. Get used to that.
    another advantage with my screwdriver leaford.. excessive "fondling" dont get my hands so bloody greasy.. he he he..

the little 901 use to weep from the atomizer hole and the join between the atomizer and battery.. not a lot but enough to cause the greasy hands syndrome after a while..

odd stuff the grease.. even washing up liquid dont seem to shift the stuff.. washing up liquid proof grease is new one one..

trog

I give it a good old wash under the tap, its fine. I had one new set and a spare atomizer, to be fare my old atomizer is just as good as the new ones and thats 5+ weeks old. Its nosier though, it sound like a duck call LOL. But the new batteries really make a difference. Thanks lads.I’m not that convinced that the spare atomizer is new. The metal band looks tarnished and the thread look a bit rough. Works ok.
    Last edited by smoking gnu; 09-26-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Bit of an update on the spare atomizer, Its dead, and I’m sure it was used one. Its going back so I'll find out how quick sedana are with their guarantee.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Wow, first time I ever heard that someone sent out a used atomizer. I would sure let them know I wasn't happy about that one! Beter luck on the next one.