Page 2052 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 1052155219522002204220482049205020512052205320542055205620622102 ... LastLast
Results 20,511 to 20,520 of 21240
Like Tree70486Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping

i have been on the uk forum and a member on there is making me some juice and posting it out to me thanks

2. Advertisement
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by turnippits View Post
    i have been on the uk forum and a member on there is making me some juice and posting it out to me thanks
    YAY!!!! Glad you are getting it worked out

Things will get better.

{{{{HUGS}}}
    umanbean, grandmato5 and Janet H like this.

4. Advertisement
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ncpatches View Post
    Hey ya'll! I got my banner! Refused to do it until I was off the cigs for a month. WooHoo!

I am unbelievably happy!
    A big Yay! for you Deb. Congratulations.

my story is even more unusual i lost my job at christmas and a cannot claim any benefits for 3 months so i have no income atall i was given a ego battery and a attey and 15ml juice which i used and enjoyed i used to smoke 3 packs a day and havent touched a fag since xmas i cant wait to find another job as i cant go 3 months without some vaping
    And a big boo-hoo, not good news. Sorry to hear you've lost your job, but its real nice that someone has pitched in to help. Oh and where's my manner - Welcome to the thread.
    umanbean, debb, grandmato5 and 1 others like this.

Watts do not matter. Its all about wire temperature.

i really love this forum since loosing my job this is the only thing that is keeping me going and chargingup my battery every 2 hours because it is on ts last legs but it hopefully wont be long before something comes along it might be wishful thinking but i can live in hope cant i
    MikeE3, Janet H and mdw3258calif like this.

Super Member Verified Member ncpatches's Avatar

i really love this forum since loosing my job this is the only thing that is keeping me going and chargingup my battery every 2 hours because it is on ts last legs but it hopefully wont be long before something comes along it might be wishful thinking but i can live in hope cant i
    I know how it feels, I'm on Workman's Comp, getting a percentage of my pay every week due to injury at work and surgery, when they are so inclined to send it. Haven't gotten a check since 12/14 and my attorney is screaming, but that only does so much.
    So when I had the $$$ I bought everything I needed, along with all the DIY stuff to make my juices and now that I'm broke, I am SO glad I did and glad I don't have to try to come up with $$ for smokes.

Wish I was in the UK, I could make you some juice, I have plenty of supplies, just no money to mail it.
    umanbean, Iffy, MikeE3 and 4 others like this.

no worries but thanks i have never been this down in my life but as the saying goes things can only get better
    umanbean, Iffy and Janet H like this.

Super Member Verified Member ncpatches's Avatar

no worries but thanks i have never been this down in my life but as the saying goes things can only get better
    Nowhere to go but UP! If this has been your only tough time, you've done very well. I think most of us have seen a couple/few bad times in life. There's an old saying...'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger'.

Hang in there hon!
    umanbean, MikeE3 and Janet H like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran 0mg Meniere's Avatar

Explore your talents and list your skills and strong points. Spend some time every day adding to your list and developing them. That practice will help your self-confidence in interviews. It will only make you stronger, even if it lasts longer than you thought.
    umanbean, MikeE3 and Janet H like this.
    I am a dollar-a-day vaper.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MikeE3 View Post
    Oh my what's come over our Iffy, the fan of DC carto's and tanks. He has a birthday and now he has 2 Sophia's and a KFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Semiretired View Post
    It was the Birthday - he wanted to spoil himself for being a good boy for so many years ()
    Da Aspire was da gateway to da Sophia, best carto concept I've seen thus far. As for da KFL, I read too much here! Besides, I've been a good boy for a while with da plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by ncpatches View Post
    Hey ya'll! I got my banner! Refused to do it until I was off the cigs for a month. WooHoo!

... things can only get better
    Hang in there and good luck to you!
    umanbean, Janet H and Semiretired like this.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

GUys TY so much for your patience with me the last 5 days or so.

I GOT MY SL ACCOUNT BACK!