Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Ego C vs Ego T, really need help guys!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aurea View Post
    This is the part where I am so *lost* trying to figure out which clearomizers work with what? Which ones require adapters? Cones? GAH! For a NOOB this can get so, so, so confusing.

At the end of the day I just want my juice to taste like my juice Pouts!
    Don't quote me on this one, Aurea, but I think most clearomizers will work on an eGo battery, either screwing on to the eGo outer threading, or the 510 inner threading. I haven't looked too closely because I tend to stick to eGo stuff, but I'm pretty sure I've seen little 510 to 808 adapters as well as just about every other kind of adapter imaginable for sale for cheap from several vendors. I think the cones are generally just for cosmetic purposes, to cover up the outer threads on the eGo battery if you're using something that screws into the inner 510 threads. I hope that helps!

It sure is frustrating when you know what your juice should taste like and it's just not there due to your atomizer situation. That's when I'm most tempted to just drink it straight.
    aurea and Trill like this.
    Devices: SS GGTS #1586, VHO Titan v1.5, eVic, Jazz and EPM e-pipes, VMOD 2.0
    Favorite JDSs: Kayfun Lite, GP Spheroid, Penelope, UFS, Vapage Shifu atomizers
    Juice: Ahlusion, GoodeJuice House Brewed, and Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

An eGo battery is an eGo battery. There is no difference between an eGo-T and an eGo-C battery, and you can put almost anything you want on either. The eGo-T-C atties also fit on a Riva/Kgo battery just fine.

What I'm trying to exprecess is that when I need to buy a battery, I buy batteries, and when I need to buy an atty/carto, I buy atties/cartos.
    The chargers that I have detemine which battery I will buy, and my taste buds determine which atty/carto I will buy.
    Last edited by tj99959; 05-24-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    Katya, AttyPops, Trill and 1 others like this.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If it's just between Ego-C & T, the C's win out imho. The tanks are a little smaller but as stated above replacement atomizers are a good deal cheaper. I started with the T, but within about a week I had a C kit on order. It's also much nicer having 5 atomizers in rotation (some in use / some soaking / some drying) than 2.

Also, anything that states 510 or Ego will work with an Ego battery. Which actually includes a very large variety of juice feeding options as 510 has just about become the standard now.
    aurea and Tezcatlipoca like this.

Check out the biansi imist if you wanna try a GOOD tank! It's currently all I use on my Riva batteries. It's the only tank system I have tried that doesn't leak, flavour is amazing and to top it off, you can chance the wick out in seconds (or the atomizer)! Great piece of kit!

Biansi Imist
    aurea likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Pbusardo did an excellent comparison review on the eGo-C, the eGo-T, the iMist, the Leo Pro, and the eGo-C called "The Tank System Shootout". He does a nice job covering the pros and cons of each system, and you may find it helpful.
    Last edited by Tezcatlipoca; 05-25-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    aurea likes this.
    Devices: SS GGTS #1586, VHO Titan v1.5, eVic, Jazz and EPM e-pipes, VMOD 2.0
    Favorite JDSs: Kayfun Lite, GP Spheroid, Penelope, UFS, Vapage Shifu atomizers
    Juice: Ahlusion, GoodeJuice House Brewed, and Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tj99959 View Post
    An eGo battery is an eGo battery. There is no difference between an eGo-T and an eGo-C battery, and you can put almost anything you want on either. The eGo-T-C atties also fit on a Riva/Kgo battery just fine.

What I'm trying to exprecess is that when I need to buy a battery, I buy batteries, and when I need to buy an atty/carto, I buy atties/cartos.
    The chargers that I have detemine which battery I will buy, and my taste buds determine which atty/carto I will buy.
    I agree.

I too have eGos (3.4v or so, regulated) and Rivas (true 3.7v unregulated) and never needed un upgrade until the Twist was introduced, because it is a true variable voltage PV in small form and compatible with all my 510 hardware.

I tried all the eGo-T and eGo-C atties and tanks (SR, LR, type A and B), and for now the eGo-C type A is my preferred atomizer/tank setup. It works fine with all my fat batteries, including the Twist. However, I never had any problems with any of the eGo-C or eGo-T atomizers, except for an occasional dry hit when I was just learning how to use them.

I also like Boge 2.0Ω and Smoktech 2.0 and 2.5Ω single coil cartos. The CE2 line is, IMHO, high maintenance and very inconsistent. Those cartos tend to leak, crack, some don't wick well, and they often taste off... I would not recommend them to a new vaper.

In other words, there is not perfecr PV out there yet. Everyone has to experiment a bit and find his own sweet spot.
    AttyPops and Tezcatlipoca like this.

Yeah, I type stuff. ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

As far as atomizers go, I use standard joye type atomizers and drip. Sometimes with a smart cart to extend dripping intervals. Atty is an atty.
    Hate cartos. Nothing but a pain IMO.

What you need to pay attention to is the ohm rating. Lower ohms = more "oomph". Try 2.0 ohms on a 3.7 volt device like the Riva.

As to the next PV, Twist it!!!!!!!!!!! It will let you dial-in the voltages that suite you.
    If you want more battery life or an external charger with a PV that uses swappable batteries, check out the Lava Tube (LT) or it's cousins. They are bulkier tho.

Last edited by AttyPops; 05-25-2012 at 01:07 PM.
    Katya likes this.
    Tobacco free since 6/30/10 4:30 pm! VV box mod user and amateur multimeter reader.
    ♪♫♪♫♩ They call me AttyPops, AttyPops, Oh Atty Atty Atty... AttyPops! <Ba, Da, Bum, Bum> ♪♫♪♫♩

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AttyPops View Post
    As far as atomizers go, I use standard joye type atomizers and drip. Sometimes with a smart cart to extend dripping intervals. Atty is an atty.
    Hate cartos. Nothing but a pain IMO.

What you need to pay attention to is the ohm rating. Lower ohms = more "oomph". Try 2.0 ohms on a 3.7 volt device like the Riva.

As to the next PV, Twist it!!!!!!!!!!! It will let you dial-in the voltages that suite you.
    If you want more battery life or an external charger with a PV that uses swappable batteries, check out the Lava Tube (LT) or it's cousins. They are bulkier tho.
    ROFL
    Made me stop and wonder how many copies of that record we wore out in the SU in high school.

Only problem with the LT is it needs a black & white paint job to look right.

Katya, AttyPops and Tezcatlipoca like this.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hey, tj, that's a nice caddy!

Where did you get it?

Full Member Verified Member

Jay,

Hey, my friend, do anything but go back to those analogs!!! A lot of these setups require tinkering to make it work exactly how you like it. You sound like a smart guy that is frustrated with the learning curve IMO.

If you are bent on only using your Riva (hey, all can understand that) then get the lower ohm carto tanks on there, like the Stardust, or Pheonix (CE3), or eGo Vision.

I do, like the others here, recommend the eGo C Twist battery simply for the VV (variable voltage). Not everyone enjoys vaping at the same voltage level. Try one--they are only about 19 plus shipping. But as the veterans at ECF have already said, it seems as if what you are truly looking for is a better atomizing system, and imo you'll get closer with one of the carto-tanks mentioned.

Happy Vaping!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast