Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KGO SLB - What atty or Tank do you use?

Default KGO SLB - What atty or Tank do you use?

Okay, I am new to vaping again and recently purchases a KGO from Dark City Vapors. After having it for a few weeks I have been doing quite well with the analogs. Was smoking 30 or so a day, down to about 8. Now my KGO seems to be frying attys and I had a cartomizer that came with it that I was reluctant to fill since I didn't want to waster juice, finally filled it and it only tasted yummy for a few days.
    My question is, what atomizer or the part you screw on the battery is the best to use with this battery/unit.

It is definitely the best unit I have owned so far, but i just cannot see quitting analogs yet, since I am not 100% confident in the vapor delivery since it has burned up like 5 attys this week.

Now I did fill 12 of them in the last 3 weeks or so with different flavors and can fix some by soaking and cleaning them, but the flavor and vape seems to drop off after a few weeks it seems.

Anyone have some advice on how to keep this unit consistent until I can afford my Provari.

Thanks for any input guys, I have to say, after 25 years of smoking, this is the longest I have ever been only smoking 6 to 10 analogs a day. I can already tell the difference in my sense of smell and taste and not so much coughing in the morning.

Thanks,
    Dan

2. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member

I use a Mom and Pops Mini-Submarine with a 2ohm Boge Cartomizer. I been using the same cartomizer that came pre-assembled in the tank for 7 days now with no issues.

Tanks - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

You could also try 1.5-1.8ohm cartomizers with your kGo for a vape with a little more power then the 2ohm provides at 3.7v something like this, but there are so many different variations and ohm ranges. I think 1.5-2.0ohm range with a 3.7v setup is ideal.

eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer
    Last edited by KForrester86; 07-20-2012 at 01:59 AM.

4. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member richiejohns's Avatar

There is a new one out every week,the CE4s stardust and the ViVi Nova,are the new thing right now depends how much you whant to spend $4.95 or $12.99 for a replacible head one.

Thanks my friend, I think I may wait for a few more suggestions, but plan on ordering something soon or else I will wind up full blown smoking again you know.
    I am looking for a good cuban cigar flavor, when I was using a lower voltage unit a year or so ago i was smoking cuban cigar from wet your stick , It was yummy but it seems at higher voltages it tastes like water after a few vapes.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.
    Dan

Well Richie, the way I look at it is we spent a lot on analogs so 13 buks isn't much if it will last you know. I want to know what is the most consistent when it comes to vapor production and flavor.
    Thanks for your input
    Dan

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If you're into dripping, give the HH.357 a shot!

Hi Echo, When you say into dripping I guess I would like to know the official definition. Right now I carry liquid with me and I guess top it off when the flavor tends to fade.
    When dripping you get 4 or 5 good vapes or do you have to drip liqid each time you want a puff?
    Thanks for everyones input on this. I have to find time in my day today to order a few things for my KGO. Also, what is a HH.357. Could you post a link.

Dark Lord of the Vape Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have the same set. I bought it about a month ago and was a 2 pack a day smoker. After much trial and error I have found that 1.7 smoktech cartos, Viva Nova 2.5 and the new CE3 XL Bottom coils work the best for me. I only use Gandalf from Heather's Heavenly Vapors or Boba's Bounty from AVE. I have totally quit analogs using this.

That is some great info there Darth, thanks, I will order me a few of those today. I have been a pack and a half a day smoker for 20 or more years and have gotten down to 8 or 10 analogs a day using this so far. Only had it a few weeks and still looking for that consistency.
    Still looking for that perfect flavor too. I love the vanilla bourbon from highbrow so far, but still not quite what I am looking for. A good sweet tabacco would be nice, not too sweet though, some are like eating candy,,, too much for me.
    Thanks again
    Dan

Dark Lord of the Vape Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by danarmstrong View Post
    That is some great info there Darth, thanks, I will order me a few of those today. I have been a pack and a half a day smoker for 20 or more years and have gotten down to 8 or 10 analogs a day using this so far. Only had it a few weeks and still looking for that consistency.
    Still looking for that perfect flavor too. I love the vanilla bourbon from highbrow so far, but still not quite what I am looking for. A good sweet tabacco would be nice, not too sweet though, some are like eating candy,,, too much for me.
    Thanks again
    Dan
    That's why I love Boba's it has a slight sweet finish but very subtle. Gandalf is a very smooth clean cigar like tobacco. Closest thing to a real cig I have vaped. Try sample bottles of each first to see if you like them. The CE3 XL bottom coils are off the hook with vapor and taste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast