Thread: Swisher Sweets, e-Swisher

Ultra Member ECF Veteran flbutterfly1's Avatar

Default Swisher Sweets, e-Swisher

I was just on their site and they are selling e-Swisher "their brand" of cheapy e-cigs. I can't believe it. e-Swisher . I think it is humorous that the BT companies have to come out with their own "brands" because they are losing so much money to the electronic business. Even social smokers are ditching their mini cigars and going with something much better for their health. Unfortunately the flavors they offer sound terrible and we all know we could get much better tasting stuff that actually might resemble a swisher. But if hard up there is another disposable on the market.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Just checked their store location app. Sorry but I ain't driving 81 miles for one of those

I have to wonder how long it will be before a major tobacco company hooks up with SmokTech, Joye, or Vision and brings some quality products to market instead of the same worn out 2009 stuff.
    Last edited by tj99959; 08-29-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tj99959 View Post
    I have to wonder how long it will be before a major tobacco company hooks up with SmokTech, Joye, or Vision and brings some quality products to market instead of the same worn out 2009 stuff.
    I wonder more about what will be added to the juice when that day comes. I'll stick with my worn out 2009 stuff.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

ECF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Moved from General E-Smoking Discussion to APV Discussion

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ok, I just noticed something really weird about the site. When you initially go there it asks you to type in your birthdate, before you do that, scroll down the page a bit to look at the how it works portion, read the line just above the graphic of the ecig, it says " Swishers U.S. made 2 piece design". Now type in your b-day and go back to read that same part again... It no longer says US made, but instead "e-swishers 2 piece design". Not sure exactly what this means but it seems pretty shady to me, maybe they can get away with posting that it is made in the U.S. as long as you have not really gotten into their site yet, because we all know this is not US made. Also, if it was wouldnt they be displaying that once you are in the site?? Weird stuff.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Is it just me or does that look like it might be 808 threaded ? If so this might actually be useful for beginners or in an emergency.

The battery I red is an 808 threaded and clone.

I went and bought the menthol disposable a gas station near me sells. The battery died after 2 days and when I went to take it apart, I found a small container with a quarter liquid left. The flavor is like a chocolate mint ice cream.

IMG00164-20121218-2140.jpg