Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Getting VERY dissapointed and aggravated

Default Getting VERY dissapointed and aggravated

Last week I posted I was back on the wagon. Got ego twist, clearomizer and my fav juice. Well in less than 2 days, back to the same ole, same ole. Massive leaking on top of the battery, gotta take the clearomizer off, blow it out, juice everywhere etc..

SIMPLE question, that I have a feeling can NOT be answered because the product does not exist yet.

Who makes a deadly simple and RELIABLE, CONSISTENT product? I mean how do you expect a 20 year smoke to quit when you have to fiddle around, clean, babysit these things constantly? It's gone from frustrating, to comical. It all seems like cheap chinese junk that has not been refined.

There is NOTHING on the market that even approaches the simplicity and consistency of a cigarette, if there is I am all ears and will buy instantly, but I don think there is.

Thanks

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

How are you filling the clearo. If you are not using a needle tip or a syringe you will likely get juice in the center of the atty and of course it will drip down onto the battery. I have only had that trouble when I used a standard bottle and did not tip the clearo. When I fill one I use a syringe or a pipette. I hold the PV and an angle and fill on the side that there is the greatest gap. For some reason every clearo I have owned has had a slight tilt to the tank or the center post.
    On other solution is to go to something like the Vivi Nova 2.5 or the mini. They are easy to fill and clean and they are repairable.
    Here is a link to where I got mine. GotVapes VISION ViVi NOVA™ 3.5ml V2.5 REBUILDABLE TANK [gv-VIVINOVA-TANKV2.5] - $12.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
    Caution there are knockoffs out there that are not quite as good and the heads/attys are not compatible with the real thing. I have both a knockoff a real Vision Vivi 2.5. I also have the real vision mini on order. I am abandoning the CE clearos as they are not as well made or as easy to fill.
    Last edited by steved5600; 10-27-2012 at 01:28 AM.
    zuzette and tnt56 like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran nepatitan's Avatar

I was just gonna ask what type of clearo do you have. Have had 2 full size and 2 mini vivi novas for a few weeks now. No leaking, full flavor and just as easy to clean.
    If you dont have a vivi nova, I recommend on getting one asap
    tnt56 likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm stumped. I have an ego too and had horrible leaking when I used the cartridges that came with them. Several people here suggested I try the Vision vivi nova tank and the clearomizers. I bought some of both and haven't had anymore leaks, My BFF got some knock off clearomizers and they leaked like crazy.
    tnt56 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Having some blank cartomizers can be useful. Easy to fill, easy to vape. I prefer the bottom coils myself. I don't think it gets any simpler.
    fourthrok likes this.
    About Variable Wattage & Variable Voltage

Gear: LP Reo Grand, Innokin SVD, Vamo, Zmax, VMod XL, CCST, Bolt

Quote Originally Posted by kiwivap View Post
    Having some blank cartomizers can be useful. Easy to fill, easy to vape. I prefer the bottom coils myself. I don't think it gets any simpler.

Just tried some of these last weekend. I got the Smoktech cartomizers and I think they might be my current favorite.
    bluish likes this.

I am not using the poly filled stuff, been down that road as well, so so. Here is the latest, dual wick. Filling these are stupid simple, drip it in. Within 15-20 minutes, top of the battery is soaked, can hear the gurgling and bubbling when vaping. Take it off, blow it out, clean top of battery, 20 minutes later voila, same ole same ole.

MSC-VIS-ALL-2.jpg
    tnt56 and steved5600 like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran nepatitan's Avatar

Just get a vivi nova. If you treat it right it will last a good long time and it wont leak.

PS order from someone who sells the vivi nova, not one that sounds like it.
    Make sure its a vision vivi nova

Quote Originally Posted by woody1 View Post
    I am not using the poly filled stuff, been down that road as well, so so. Here is the latest, dual wick. Filling these are stupid simple, drip it in. Within 15-20 minutes, top of the battery is soaked, can hear the gurgling and bubbling when vaping. Take it off, blow it out, clean top of battery, 20 minutes later voila, same ole same ole.

MSC-VIS-ALL-2.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by woody1 View Post

MSC-VIS-ALL-2.jpg

WHere did you order these from?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast