Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show off your e-cig cases/carriers/holders!! (56k, go away!)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Show off your e-cig cases/carriers/holders!! (56k, go away!)

PART 1:
    Was bored and I am getting quite a collection of carrier-type things that I've been using solely for e-cigs depending on what situation I'm in or what I need to carry with me. I'll show some pics of each and note what they are, etc.. and you do the same with your stuff.
    I figured this was worthy of doing a thread on since I, as well as many of you I'm sure, are having to dedicate some large space to e-cig items lately! Plus, I love seeing what people come up with to carry their devices/accessories! Yes my post will be long, but whatever, it might entertain someone else who's bored and this thread could give someone else ideas!
    I took the pics of the cases next to my Blackberry Curve so you can see the size comparison.

First off, here's my biggest one that I use if I have to carry pretty much all 4 of my devices, some liquid, extra batts/atomizers, and whatever else. It's hard and fits a lot of stuff, but I only use it if I have to cause it's kinda big (like if I go away somewhere for days).

Next up is a much smaller one that can pretty much just barely fit 2 shorter devices and a bottle or two of liquid. This one is for digital cameras I think (from Radio Shack). Nice for a quick trip in the car.

Here is another smaller one that's also made for a digital camera or a cell phone or whatever you want (from Best Buy). Also good for quick trips; fits a few shorter devices and a bottle of liquid or whatever you need to carry. The drawstring on it works good too. It's nice to have options I guess lol..

This is my newest Kenneth Cole Reaction pouch I just got from Best Buy. It's made for GPSs, it's neoprene, very soft, and I stuck some velcro pads in there to hold the SD and any other cig in there nice and snugly..perfect idea and it's great! It's also not too huge so I really like this one. Can also fit lots of other things in the other side like liquid, etc..

Here's all my other little Janty pouches and e-cig cases

(Go to next post..I was limited to 10 pics per post)
    Last edited by just4747; 11-20-2008 at 07:34 AM.

2. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

PART 2:
    Aaand finally, here is where I keep EVERYTHING else at all times usually. It stays in the closet. It's made from a used USPS box as you can see. I taped it up and made the top part a flap that closes and tucks into it making it pretty securely closed. I keep all the other **** in here like the million other bottles of liquid, the pouches and cases I'm not using, extra atomizers and batteries, cartridges, etc etccccccc!

Note: I have two 3-drawer units in the corner of my room that hold all my video game stuff and in the bottom drawer of one is where I keep all the e-cig chargers, usb chargers, and e-cigar batteries and their chargers. So much crap!
    Last edited by just4747; 11-20-2008 at 07:38 AM.

4. Advertisement
    PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I keep them in this charming little USB case

Ohh yea and don't forget 56K is still useful for dialing into VPN at remote location!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

tribal, where did you get that case from?

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Ohh It was a case that came with a small USB card reader with a stand, I can't remember where it was from but I can try and describe it! Its a silver square thing with a dock that it sits on but can be taken out for laptop use and it has a blue light! I think there was the use of 'i' in its name suggesting Apple use. Needless to say, the case is way more useful than the reader itself!!

I have seen cases like Tribelmaster's and a smaller version of the hard case one from just 4747 in PC World. They aren't cheap though. I think the hard case one was about 12.99. I am thinking of getting one, because I am getting tired of having stuff everywhere and never knowing where my good batteries etc are.
    SuziQ

Hi tribal,
    Can I ask where you got the little bottles from? Are they glass and are they your refill bottles, or did you buy liquid in them? I have 10ml ones, but they are a bit big to lug around and would love something a bit smaller.
    Thanks,
    SuziQ

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Looking around 747's desk is quite interesting! Theres a Blackberry there (obviously) and I see he has an LCD screen on his keyboard! Would be great if it showed autopilot settings on Flight Sim or something but its probably a clock I dunno! Theres also a nice soldering station viewable in the pictures! Can you spot items of interest in the pics?

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Oooh ohh just spotted an empty glass, some Jane's Kick juice and some blank optical discs (hopefully containing Linux ISOs)

Senior Member ECF Veteran

The keyboard is a Logitech G15 btw. How'd you miss the soldiering iron next to the glass?

Newegg.com - Logitech G15 2-Tone 104 Normal Keys 29 Function Keys USB Wired Standard Gaming Keyboard - Keyboards

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast