Page 115 of 1559 FirstFirst ... 15651051111121131141151161171181191251652156151115 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 15588
Like Tree17819Likes

Thread: The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well I made a rather large order from fasttech on the 20th and at last check it was departing from San Something CA and in features says international letter I hope that doesn't mean something bad.. At any rate ill be able to let everyone know how well they do as far as the vamo 2 kit, several ego batteries vv and regular 1100's, several different clearos and dc tanks, 3.0 clearo replacement carts, the $12 kanger protank, vanilla & Coffee flavored dek. Juices. So anyway hopefully it will all arive safely at my door in a day or 2 and I will jump right in to all of my new goodies and report back to you as soon as I can. . I just couldn't resist the prices and at $125 for 20 items and a 45 day 100% money back return policy I figured what the hell.. I've heard from so many others here on the ECF having great luck especially with the vamo's some saying they found better quality and durability in their fasttech vamo's vs the more expensive ones purchased here in the states. . As I said we shall see. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    donesmokin likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Ref Minor's Avatar
    sbc83 likes this.
    Just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right.

3McG3 and sbc83 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KELLYHENNING View Post
    Well I made a rather large order from fasttech on the 20th and at last check it was departing from San Something CA and in features says international letter I hope that doesn't mean something bad.. At any rate ill be able to let everyone know how well they do as far as the vamo 2 kit, several ego batteries vv and regular 1100's, several different clearos and dc tanks, 3.0 clearo replacement carts, the $12 kanger protank, vanilla & Coffee flavored dek. Juices. So anyway hopefully it will all arive safely at my door in a day or 2 and I will jump right in to all of my new goodies and report back to you as soon as I can. . I just couldn't resist the prices and at $125 for 20 items and a 45 day 100% money back return policy I figured what the hell.. I've heard from so many others here on the ECF having great luck especially with the vamo's some saying they found better quality and durability in their fasttech vamo's vs the more expensive ones purchased here in the states. . As I said we shall see. .

Advice for the future, it might be a good idea to try to split large orders down into several different ones. I don't know what the US rules on import taxes are but if a large parcel is stopped by Customs they would charge you for everything in it. Better to have a few smaller parcels so if one is stopped you would only pay duty on a part of your orders. I know in the UK there is a limit on what you can import before they charge you duty, I had a pair of shoes from the US stopped once and had to pay about 30% to get them released.
    donesmokin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KELLYHENNING View Post

San Francisco perhaps? All of them are sent as a Int letter btw.

I have yet to have any issues with customs and haven't heard anyone else having issues. But as Ref sais, it's better to split up big orders just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Ref Minor View Post
    Advice for the future, it might be a good idea to try to split large orders down into several different ones. I don't know what the US rules on import taxes are but if a large parcel is stopped by Customs they would charge you for everything in it. Better to have a few smaller parcels so if one is stopped you would only pay duty on a part of your orders. I know in the UK there is a limit on what you can import before they charge you duty, I had a pair of shoes from the US stopped once and had to pay about 30% to get them released.
    At $125 he should be fine. Most cases I have heard of was for packages label at $250+. Also, I don't know if package size has any effects on them charging customs but a letter package should have no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers View Post
    At $125 he should be fine. Most cases I have heard of was for packages label at $250+. Also, I don't know if package size has any effects on them charging customs but a letter package should have no problem.
    I just found a calculator online, it should be ok less than $200 for US import.

For UK buyers it seems you have to pay 20% VAT on any value and duty if its over £135 if stopped by Customs.

Super Member Verified Member lilmrsyeti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ref Minor View Post
    I think that's what I will start doing. Both my orders had quite a few items in each...from now on, I'll just make 2-3 smaller orders. That way, if one ever gets lost in transit, I will only be out of part, not the whole order.

When you split your orders, how long in between each order that you make, do you wait to make the next one?
    donesmokin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmrsyeti View Post
    I think that's what I will start doing. Both my orders had quite a few items in each...from now on, I'll just make 2-3 smaller orders. That way, if one ever gets lost in transit, I will only be out of part, not the whole order.

When you split your orders, how long in between each order that you make, do you wait to make the next one?
    About 3 minutes . I think FT is like a big warehouse operation, they get a picklist print off for an order and pick, pack and ship it, they don't have people checking to see if things are going to the same person. I haven't heard of them combining separate orders.
    lilmrsyeti likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Some new toys have arrived from FT. An Evod - works wonderfully well. A Kanger Protank - works wonderfully well. SM20 dripper - tiny and the flavour floods out - great. I've ordered a 10-pack of Evods now
    Proud owner of Itaste MVP v2/2xVamo V2/ L-Rider Lambo 4/ Octopus RDA/2xIgo-L etc etc