Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rogergendron1
  • 1 Post By Butters78

Thread: Rsst with glass tank .... Coming soon !!!

Super Member ECF Veteran rogergendron1's Avatar

Default Rsst with glass tank .... Coming soon !!!

From there facebook page it looks like smok is coming out wiyh a rsst v2 with a gass tank ! F ing sweet !

I hope they sell the replacment tanks right off the bat so I can swap out my plastic one. A glass tank is all the rsst needs to be top notch.

Je2Ep9l.jpg

Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Butters78 likes this.
    when they pry my cold dead hands from it.....history has shown that the very first thing that all tyranical governments have done to gain control of there people was to diss-arm the people via gun control. do not be a victim !

Super Member ECF Veteran rogergendron1's Avatar

Has anyone else heard about this or seen one anywhere ? I would love to know the release date and more details as in ks it just a glass tank upgrade or did they mod it by making the air chamber smaller bigger wick hole and air hole or even dual coil type wick/fill hole ?
    when they pry my cold dead hands from it.....history has shown that the very first thing that all tyranical governments have done to gain control of there people was to diss-arm the people via gun control. do not be a victim !

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I hope they have the stand alone glass that will work with the original as well.
    camaro73 likes this.

I learned everything I needed to know in life walking the streets of Compton.