Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Worst flavor you tried to vape?

Dekang Ginseng... literally tasted like dirt.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

For me it was a basic menthol by a company called Voda. Unvapeable - made my throat gag and my brain feel like it was flooded with a thick, dark, tar like substance. Not exaggerating.

Second worst - Jalapeno. Yuck.
    Caravela 058, Caravela "Vwls" (AKA My Little Miracle"), Nau Prototype xx7, Satburn Mini, Reo Mini, Provari Mini, and soooooon.... a DIBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

A Caffinated Vape... tasted like the stuff they spray on fake flowers to get them to smell like fake flowers.... followed by some concoction I made when I was running low on juice Mix everything together to fill a tank.... not fun times
    I still carry a lighter even though I quit smoking
    Because every now and then I just wanna see the world burn...

Super Member ECF Veteran optsmk's Avatar

anything that is fruit, sugar or candy flavored pretty much makes me want to puke. I tried some of those sweet flavors again a week ago because I thought the newer juices might be better than the ones i tried back in 2009, but nope... They gave me that same ill feeling.
    Vwls likes this.

PV Master Verified Member suspectK's Avatar

Anything from sofa king. Anytime I see that name I think of the Aqua Teen episode. "I am sofa king we tard ed."
    TheSystemHasFailed likes this.

Full Member Verified Member RuhneC30D2's Avatar

Irish ceam

ECF Veteran

Watermelon from MBV. Stuff tasted like Watermelon scented Dawn dish soap. It is possible that the day they made mine they cleaned their stuff and just didn't rinse well enough...but I haven't tried it since to see.
    Chas F. likes this.

Anything that can't have menthol or mint mixed in it. If a flavor doesn't go with either of those two I just can't vape em' 95% of the time.
    slackhouse and Vwls like this.

ECF Veteran

Kona Creme.

I don't even remember who made it, but I won't vape anything with cofee or cream in it now.

Anyway, it doesn't help that I don't like Kona Cofee and that I drink my cofee black. But, seriously....I took one half-drag, threw up a little, and threw away the bottle, the atomizer, and the drip tip. I didn't even pretend I was going to try to clean it.

Then I had the taste stuck in my head for like 3 hours. I gargled water, soda, coke, and liquor. I brushed my teeth. I ate bread. I ate toast. I made bacon.

What finally got the taste out of my mouth was dunking Pizza Rolls in Dave's Ghost Pepper sauce. And yes, I tried drinking the sauce first.
    Last edited by mostapha; 09-22-2013 at 06:28 AM.
    sbc83, InTheClouds and iz2sick like this.
    Mods: Nemesis (2x), Turtle Ship, Provari, Silver Bullet, Legacy, and some Reos.
    Toppers: Fatty v2, Cyclone+AFC, Kayfun Lite, Omega, and some Reomizers.
    If I see you post something positive about a counterfeit, you go on my ignore list.

Some weird cohiba blend, it tasted like cigarette butts and cheap whiskey, with uncle carl sitting in his underwear smoking a cigar... bad times
    Hill and InTheClouds like this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast