Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Any other good vaping community sites?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skymutt View Post
    My problem is that I'm looking for something that nobody else seems to want, a 510 cigalike that looks stylish and isn't a complete POS. Whenever I ask, I get the usual round of cigalike naysayers who want me to carry a freaking lightsaber around to suck on, or someone who offers a well-intentioned answer by recommending something that still isn't really a cigalike.
    Ah Grasshopper, if you truly want to succeed in your earthly vaping sojourn, heed the wisdom of the ECF cosmic totality! What you may desire, may not be what you seek.

Here I hold the only ultimate cig-a-like one can find in this existence...

Last edited by Iffy; 09-27-2013 at 01:28 AM.
    Butters78, RedhatPat, NiNi and 2 others like this.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

ECF Veteran

ECF for life!
    NiNi likes this.

I learned everything I needed to know in life walking the streets of Compton.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattiem View Post
    The only place I can think of off the top of my head is Panda Evolve Starter Kit
    I have their Ego kit and have been pleased with it. Hope this helps.
    That was what REALLY got me started. The vape was good and it had 2 batteries so one could be in the charger while you were using the other. It's about 50% off right now.
    Here's the link for the additional cartridges. They're half price right now. Clearance

Use this code and you can get a free CE5 Clearomizer, if you're interested: FREECE5 That's one of these things: CE5 Clearomizer - E-LIQUIDATION SALE
    Get on their email list, I get coupon codes and clearance/sale notices at least once a week.
    Vapoor eyes er and Skymutt like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Yup... thanks for the valuable input gentlemen. I don't mean to sound ungrateful or rude, but why, after I even mentioned my distaste for pointless replies, would you feel the need to add to my frustration?

PS, I don't mean you mattiem and nini. I appreciate the helpful input that is actually related to my posts.
    mattiem and Imdor like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I forgot to add....Panda has the specs if you hit the technical tab on the product page. The batteries are 510.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

ECF Moderator
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

What is it that you are really looking for in respects to a 510 cig alike?

Color ? The size ?

I still use my Joye 510s on occasion and really like the small size of them.

...doesn't use a 510 atty or carto, but the e-roll is a tiny little power house that I just love

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ProVari~IBTanked + ΣΟΦΙΑ~Kayfun~Igo-w

Become a Member of
    CASAA

11-22-12

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My problem is that I'm looking for something that nobody else seems to want, a 510 cigalike that looks stylish and isn't a complete POS. Whenever I ask, I get the usual round of cigalike naysayers who want me to carry a freaking lightsaber around to suck on, or someone who offers a well-intentioned answer by recommending something that still isn't really a cigalike. I'm even open to the idea of buying batteries individually and just building my own PCC to get exactly what I want, but most of the suppliers I've seen so far offer next to no specifications about their products, like size, manufacturer, etc. And that's IF they'll even tell you whether or not their cigalike is a 510, 808, or some other number I don't even know about yet.
    I have a 510 PCC kit from Joye 510 Starter Kit Electronic Cigarette kits, parts, accessories - Valley Vapor, and like it a lot. They have extra batteries for sale here Joye 510 battery Electronic Cigarette kits, parts, accessories - Valley Vapor Just pitch the attys and use cartomizers, if that's your preference. Or you can use the attys for testing new flavors, so they won't be a total waste.

If you want another (not 510) cigalike kit, that's smaller than the above setup, go here for an eRoll kit. To me, it hits like a real cig. JOYE eRoll Starter Kit - $60.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes. The last time I bought from them, their coupon code was 20rocky for 20% off. It is more "fiddly" than the 510 but IMO it performs better.

Hope you find what you're looking for.
    peraspera and Skymutt like this.

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Gosh, I love this forum

Did you find what you were seeking OP? I couldn't help with your quest I am not familiar with any of the cig-a-likes or smaller ecigs.
    Smoke Free Since October 5, 2012 ~Mod extraordinaire~
    Join CASAA and be a part of standing up for your right to vape.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

... would you feel the need to add to my frustration?
    Skymutt,

If I added to your frustration with my attempt to get a point across with humor, I truly apologize!

You're obviously having issues with da cig-a-likes (C-A-L). I would guess that 98% of us oldsters here did also. This ECF community is sincerely trying to let ya know that if ya want to quit 'bakky and actually enjoy vaping, function trumps form/fashion.

Unfortunately I can't give ya a magic bullet (aka link) to remedy your malady. Dat's due to my finding what works fer moi; and it certainly wasn't a C-A-L!

I would normally suggest ya up your nic, but dat seems to a moot point at dis point.

If you insist on a C-A-L, then hopefully sumpin' will come outta China in your near future.

Again, I'm sorry I aggravated ya!

Good luck in your quest...
    RedhatPat, dailywalker and Skymutt like this.
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast