Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why wonít they just WORK!!!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Why wonít they just WORK!!!

I am getting really tired of messing with my 510 all the time. One day it is great! The next it wonít draw. The next no vapor. The next no taste but air. The next the atty floods constantly. The next the batteries don't seem to last even one cigarette worth of drags. On and on and on!!!

I just want it to work! I do the same thing each time. I drip two drops on the atty. Iím not an idiot that canít figure out how to ďsmokeĒ these. When it works by dripping it is fabulous. Itís all the other times that I want to throw it as far as I can.

Super Member ECF Veteran angjen0816's Avatar

aye, I hear ya. when my 510 works i love it but sometimes it drives me nuts. I am thinking of getting a dragon once a manual is available again. today my 510 decided it wants to taste like butt for some reason. i don't like butt

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

get a SD...ducking for cover...
    SD TankDriver still, using the ego-c attys, Flyin more Rc helicopters, quads and hexs more, with live video to record the wreck he he. But the dji naza seems to make that happen not at all.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Reading about all the frustrations, mods and tinkering with the three piece models is what made me decide to go with the KR808D-1 and very happy I did! It just works, no fussing.

DC2
    I'm Chucked Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Not sure what to say, since mine always work.

My charger always works, and my batteries always work.
    My atomizers always work unless I flood them.

I used to have issues with dry atomizers.
    So I changed the wicking material I use, and now use the blue foam.

I now sometimes have leaking issues which causes flooded atomizers.
    That tells me I didn't use enough blue foam, so I blow out the atomizer and cut a bigger piece.

Some people say not to clean your atomizers but I think it should be done once a week at least.
    And filler material should be used only three times at most in my opinion.

The juice can dry up inside the atomizer or filler material and clog things up.
    Also, some filler materials stop wicking as well after a couple few uses.

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPamela View Post
    I am getting really tired of messing with my 510 all the time. One day it is great! The next it wonít draw. The next no vapor. The next no taste but air. The next the atty floods constantly. The next the batteries don't seem to last even one cigarette worth of drags. On and on and on!!!

I just want it to work! I do the same thing each time. I drip two drops on the atty. Iím not an idiot that canít figure out how to ďsmokeĒ these. When it works by dripping it is fabulous. Itís all the other times that I want to throw it as far as I can.
    I know where you are coming from. My advice, cut loose of the factory batteries. Go to Modders section and learn how to make a NicoStick---they are the easiest and if I can do it, you can too.
    If you got a boyfriend or hubby, maybe talk him into doing it.
    You can also make a NicoStick to wire directly to the wall by using a Wall Wart and one to use with car lighter. Believe me life gets a WHOLE lot more enjoyable.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I quit using my 510 for all the above reasons.

After buying a little Chuck and trying the 510 atomizer on it, I can't believe how good it vapes.

I hope you both find a solution to your problems. Please don't give up.

Full Member ECF Veteran

The fact that there ARE so many mods just to get it to work satisfactorily is very telling. PTB, Straw, batteries, etc. Just need a solid device that works the same every time.

I am waiting for my Protege and new attys that I ordered. Right now, I have tried different batteries, attys, carts. No fill in cart, just dripping. Filling the cart, no dripping. Filling the cart plus dripping. Nothing is friggin' working today just like two weekends ago!! I have blown out the atty twice. No vapor or taste. Drip TWO drops and it's gurgling and still no vapor or taste!

I am ready to scream!

Super Member ECF Veteran

LadyPamela-
    Have you tried any other PVs? What main features are you looking for in one?
    I personally switched to a m401 from the 510 and I love it. I don't get why people are so keen on the 510. Now I never clean my attys, I get consistent vapor and I can actually taste flavor and not just burnt socks.
    I considered cartos but I just love having the option to drip too much. I am considering a 3.7 mod soon but not one with a 510 atty

edit:: took too long to post, now I see you're getting a Protege. My suggestion is to try the other attys you can use with it.
    Last edited by Birdy; 11-09-2009 at 10:13 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love the 510 on my PS Protege, up to 9 hours of battery life.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast