Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Why do they make that damn hole so small?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Grimwald View Post
    but I'm an old guy and this is not my first experience with dumb....and probably not my last.
    Hey, I resemble that remark!
    james chapman likes this.
    Smoke Free Since September 9, 2009

2. Advertisement
    Super Member ECF Veteran D. Waterhouse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buzzzlove View Post
    Attachment 263424

250ml bottles have a more user friendly tip
    That right there is what made MBV my main juice supplier! An 8oz bottle of great juice for around $40 and it's got a cap that's actually easy to use. Unless their juice quality goes completely south or their prices go through the roof I don't think I'll ever go anywhere else.
    The SID & ARO, BoxMods w/ 2ohm singles, IGO S w/ Sigelei 24 & Mt. Baker Vapor juice :)

4. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed View Post
    Not sure if this happened to any of you and was very surprised when it happened to me as I assumed those ejuice bottles were one solid piece. Since they are so damn hard to squeeze out I have been using:

Attachment 263409

I find them much easier to fill up tank/clearomizer/cartomizer/etc.

At any rate I was filling one of those up and squeezing very hard on ejuice bottle for 4-5 minutes while reclining on chair. Next thing I know the ejuice bottle busts open and I have about 30ml of ejuice on my shirt and hands. Apparently the ejuice bottles are actually two pieces the bottle and a snap on cap with a the dispenser nozzle.

Just to make my self clear I was filling the bottle with image above from store botten ejuice bottle. I may have been being too impatient or squeezing to hard. But really, why do they have to make those holes so small that you have to squeeze with 10 pounds of force to get anything out of them.

I'm lucky it was a night time juice that was only 4 mg/ml. I normally do 24 mg/ml but decided to try lower dosage at night. I washed up right away and have learned my lesson that when filling take your time and don't squeeze so damn hard that the top busts off. But still wonder why the holes or so damn small that it takes me 5 mins of squeezing really hard to fill up a 10 ml container.
    I would laugh at your story but I know better. This is totally something that could happen to me.

I smelll like a cupcake!

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think you missed the point. I was not referring to the needle tip bottle. I was referring to the store bought ejuice that I was filling the needle tip bottle with. The needle tip bottle was 10 ml. I was filling it from a 30 ml store bought ejuice. It was the top of the 30 ml store bought ejuice that busted off. I use the needle tip bottles as they are much easier for me to fill up my devices...a light controlled squeeze and it comes out in a controlled manner. Some of the store bought 30 ml containers I have to squeeze like hell to get anything to come out.
    One time I got a bunch of bottles in a starter kit and they were as you described, hard to get anything out of them. I wound up taking a twist tie and stripping off the plastic to expose the metal wire. Ran that through the hole in the dropper tip and then they worked like a charm.

I'm like you I prefer the needle tip bottles over the dropper tip bottles. I use T3s's, EVODS, and a ProTank and having the needle tip makes it much easier filling those tanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Super Member ECF Veteran optsmk's Avatar

Not sure if this happened to any of you and was very surprised when it happened to me as I assumed those ejuice bottles were one solid piece. Since they are so damn hard to squeeze out I have been using:

Attachment 263409

I find them much easier to fill up tank/clearomizer/cartomizer/etc.

At any rate I was filling one of those up and squeezing very hard on ejuice bottle for 4-5 minutes while reclining on chair. Next thing I know the ejuice bottle busts open and I have about 30ml of ejuice on my shirt and hands. Apparently the ejuice bottles are actually two pieces the bottle and a snap on cap with a the dispenser nozzle.

Just to make my self clear I was filling the bottle with image above from store botten ejuice bottle. I may have been being too impatient or squeezing to hard. But really, why do they have to make those holes so small that you have to squeeze with 10 pounds of force to get anything out of them.

I'm lucky it was a night time juice that was only 4 mg/ml. I normally do 24 mg/ml but decided to try lower dosage at night. I washed up right away and have learned my lesson that when filling take your time and don't squeeze so damn hard that the top busts off. But still wonder why the holes or so damn small that it takes me 5 mins of squeezing really hard to fill up a 10 ml container.
    That sucks. I got my first needle tip bottle today and I think I'll get more. Why the juice sellers use the bottles they use is beyond me. Even if they don't burst open like yours did, they are guaranteed to make a mess by spilling into the tube in the atty or overflowing, or whatever.

The good news is that in a few years you are going to look back at your accident and laugh your ... off!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimwald View Post
    I spent about a month refilling my bottles with a syringe before I realized I could actually remove the drip tip....

Yes, I still feel stupid...but I'm an old guy and this is not my first experience with dumb....and probably not my last.
    Glad to know I have company in my own stupidity

I swear after sitting there for 5 mins squeezing like mad to get 10 ml out I figured there had to be a better way.

I think my eye drop bottles have bigger tips.

I wonder if snipping or slicing just a sliver off of the top a regular bottle would help. Best to experiment with the lid off the bottle first I guess.

I smelll like a cupcake!

I ordered one of these for that very reason!

ucan_liquid_container_500x500__26723.1374604964.1280.1280.jpg
    The Dingo likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have the needle tip bottles,but just use the tops. I take the tips off the bottles and just screw the needle tip on the juice bottle,it works on my 10 or 30ml bottles. Those bottles are hard to squeeze.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranic85 View Post
    I ordered one of these for that very reason!

ucan_liquid_container_500x500__26723.1374604964.1280.1280.jpg
    Sorry but what are those used for. Almost looks like an atty for ego-c but not quite.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast