Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Vape Tote?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default Vape Tote?

I was wondering if anyone here had suggestions for a tote bag that would be good to carry a supply of vape gear without being suitcase sized. Something probably in canvas or other sturdy material. Basically I need something with plenty of pockets. One for an 18650 battery case, another for 18350 case, another for 14500 case, another for a few tools like a small screwdriver, syringe, etc., one for a juice bottle or two, and so forth. Main compartment big enough for a large (and I mean the large size!) eGo case....or larger sized APVs. I would think a shoulder strap would be good, but not a deal breaker. Anyone have any ideas? I don't know how to describe it to put it in a search at Amazon. Thought you people might help me out a bit.

ECF Veteran

Are you looking for something to walk around with and have on your person at all times? Or are you looking more for something that travels well that can carry your stuff from home that you'd leave in the car when you're out and about or at work?

If it's the latter, then a tacklebox is a great solution. I bought one with lots of different sized compartments and two shelves. Able to hold a lot, and with a handle, easy to carry from one place to the next.

Super Member Verified Member Sucker_dad's Avatar

Look for a storage case for a playstation vita or the small handheld nintendo. I saw a few and they look about right. 8" long x 3.5" wide and approx 1" deep

sent from my waffle iron using Aunt Gemima

If at any time I offend you with something I post, you better suck it up, I'm going to do it again.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Maybe something for a small tool set or electronics/computer repair. I could only find actual tool sets.

found this with "tool tote". Kinda big
    Custom Leathercraft 1116 14 Inch Standard Tool Tote Bag, 16 Pocket - Amazon.com

or "tool tote bag organizer"
    Amazon.com: Omnigrid Quilters Travel Case, Black: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

good luck on your search

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Hmm..some ideas coming here...cool! Okay..I wanted something to carry around with me like a kind of "purse" or "tote". I have the toolboxes that my husband and I have our "not being used now..but maybe one of these days" stuff, and extra supplies. I wanted a bag to carry the basics of what I need for a day's vape ...I like to change out my PVs during the day. I only vape one juice so I get my kicks from vaping on different devices and changing up colors and stuff. I also like to have my tools (screwdriver, dental pick, syringe, carto punch, SYM, small scissors, etc...those don't "need" to be in separate pockets, just one that holds them all securely one way or another) and a box or two of cartos, some spare batteries, a couple of PVs and/or APVs, a bag of drip tips, maybe a USB passthrough cord and a charger ...you know...stuff that you need during an average day, but not the full stock of all the goods all in one place. Nothing "boxy"...more like a tote or purse or messenger bag or something like that I can carry...sometimes even in lieu of a purse if I'm going to be away all day, or overnight somewhere...

Edit: Oh yeah (I'm not asking for much) and of course pockets for most of each type of gizmo I'm toting around so they don't all bang together and damage things.
    Last edited by fourthrok; 10-22-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    Strongbeard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongbeard View Post
    Hey guys....
    I'm a leather worker in my off time. I have been working on a few leather bag designs just for us vaperz. I should have a few ready in a couple weeks. I'm also going to do some leather wraps, holders and such. It would be great to get some input from the community!! What would you guys like to see in a vape tote? What do you need to carry??
    In the meantime, I have been using a old school pipe pouch from the cigar store, but I don't like the brass zipper because I'm afraid it will scratch my high end mods.
    I would love to see these when you're finished working on them.

Got any "small" ones? For us cigalike die-hards?

I'd be quite interested to see your work, I love leatherwork. (If that's a word.)

PV Master Verified Member Debra_oh's Avatar

You might search Amazon or other sites for "travel Bags" . There is a wide variety and most will have lots of pockets and they come in a wide range of sizes. Just an example
    Amazon.com: Baggallini Luggage Everywhere Bag with Exterior Pocket, Black, One Size: Clothing
    fourthrok and CaliforniaGirl like this.

Try searching for toiletry bags on Amazon.

I smelll like a cupcake!

Fanny packs were all the rage back in their day. Just sayin'.
    Strongbeard likes this.

Well over Ten Thousand cigarettes NOT smoked in just over 7 months. Now, that's a milestone!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast