Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Anyone else notice the lack of Joyetech products on major websites?

Super Member Verified Member Sucker_dad's Avatar

I have to say, my first ego-t was a knockoff that I bought at a smoke shop here in Town. It was OK. I broke the head off of it in my pocket yesterday and I had to replace it. I had to go to Kansas City where there are a few Vape shops and I bought a genuine Joyetech Ego-T Upgrade. There is no comparison between the quality of the two. The Joyetech just seems better built. The threads are much smoother and my vape seems to me is more consistent. The knockoff, after charging started off a little harsh, then was reallly tasty for a while but then got week. The Joyetech battery does not seem to do that. I have ordered a VV/VW Innokin Itaste 3.0 to be my main but this will be a great backup.

If at any time I offend you with something I post, you better suck it up, I'm going to do it again.

2. Advertisement
    PV Master ECF Veteran

I think it's hilarious. Their postal system won't ship them. No wonder they are losing exports.

4. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    for a 15 dollar price difference I would hope so. lol not knocking them as it's been about a year since i used an ego battery (25 bucks will get me 4 18650's)
    Where are you getting a quality battery for $6.25?

best regards, larry mac

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123