Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: I am cursed

Default I am cursed

I've got SIX Volt batteries. One of them is new and still charging, but I've had the others for a while. None of them will give me a hit. I screwed on a new Clearomizer. Okay, the new new battery gave me one hit while it was charging, but everything else just seems useless.

And to top that off, I had a Vuse which mysteriously disappeared while I was at the store about an hour ago. Just gone. I looked for it but it had apparently run off and hid somewhere.

If this new Volt battery doesn't finish charging soon and start working, I'm going to the store to buy some actual cigarettes.

This is the thing I really hate about e-cigs. I don't know if it's a problem with the batteries or if it's the e-juice or the clearomizer or what. I really miss the reliability of a conventional cigarette. You light it. You can see it's burning. You can feel the heat. You can taste the smoke. There are no weak hits from them.

I'll try to restrain myself from using foul languages but #$%&*#(%$&*(#&*(#*(#~!~~~~~@!!!

Okay, maybe it's this new juice I got. They were out of stock for my regular stuff.but these new ones I just got in seem to give one or two good hits and then they completely destroy the clearomizers I'm using.

Yeah, not the batteries. I just opened a new clearomizer and filled it with some tasteless e-juice that I didn't really like, but it's working. The other clearomizer that was new yesterday and is filled with some other juice doesn't do a thing.

Oh and when I was at the store, the cardboard box that the beer was in just split open as I was leaving. There were no broken bottles, but I'm pretty sure that's where I lost the Vuse even though I looked for it.

I just want a real cigarette

Am I cursed or what?
    meanckz likes this.

2. Advertisement
    PV Master ECF Veteran CommaHolly's Avatar

the volts aren't working? try prying up the center pin JUSSSSSSSSSSSST barely and see if it makes better contact.
    smacuser likes this.

4. Advertisement
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

welcome to ECF...and it really bums when nothing works right, maybe you need to look for a different juice vendor, or maybe a completely different set up.
    Have you considered an Ego or Evod started kit?
    Kanger Evod Starter Kit
    and people here like juice vendors like Nicoticket and Mount Baker Vapor and many more

Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

Ultra Member ECF Veteran TyrannyUnleashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meanckz View Post
    and people here like juice vendors like Nicoticket
    seconded

But seriously it sounds like your just having a bad run. It will get better, just don't give into the analog monster. It'll get smaller over a short period of time. Just keep coming back here and talk it out. You'll be glad you did. Good luck username.
    meanckz likes this.

Blog Entries

Wait what?

You went thru SIX batteries and they all do the same thing? Not charging?

Either you have too high a resistance coil on your head OR they aren't charging, the common point of failure right now appears to be the charger!

Multimeter to tell you what the charger is doing, and to check the resistance of coils

ah, is this what you are running?
    http://smokelessimage.com/starter-kits/voltbasic.html

automatic switches in those...gotta puff puff puff on em, especially a primer puff to get things rolling
    What is your technique for filling your cartomizers?
    Do you clean the cartomizer before you put the new juice in?

Since it looks like you are new...head over to the library and read the 6 part pictorial intro on the personal vapers/e-cigs out there...there is MUCH more bigger, better, and new hotness out there

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/
    Last edited by WarHawk-AVG; 10-27-2013 at 10:20 PM.

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

I do have an eGo spinner somewhere, but I have had similar problems with it, Same thing with the Inferno. I'm not familiar with Evod.

Ultra Member Verified Member WillyZee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by username1970 View Post
    I just want a real cigarette

Am I cursed or what?
    you are not cursed username1970 ... you are just being tested ... grab your gear and head over to a B&M ... let them test a few things.

Good luck
    dailywalker, smacuser and meanckz like this.
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

Ya do you have another charger?
    Quote Originally Posted by username1970 View Post
    I do have an eGo spinner somewhere, but I have had similar problems with it, Same thing with the Inferno. I'm not familiar with Evod.
    meanckz likes this.

Well, I've determined it's not a battery problem. It just seemed liked they all gave out at the same time and the new one isn't fully charged yet.

So I'm pretty sure it's not the batteries.

I just tried again and got a decent drag off the clearomizer that was new yesterday.It wasn't doing anything when I started this thread. It almost seems like it has to dry out after using (and no, I'm not slobbering saliva all over it when I do use it).
    meanckz likes this.

get some better juice - toss the broken tanks
    batteries: clean all connections with alcohol wipe dry and charge

list where your located and the vape gods will tell you where you can score the needed items that will work and for cheap

drinking while vaping will make stuff disappear - I heard several stories of losing wives , girlfriends , mods and spinners
    tequila makes her clothes fall off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast