Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Some opinions on glass cartomisers please.

Thanks Jay,

When you say the coil gets gunked up quick, how quick? I change the heads on the EVODs after about a week and just put a new one in. It's not every economical but I can't be bothered with recoiling and all that stuff. I don't have the patience for it and I'm not good with fiddly stuff.

By the way I see lots of versions of Protank, there's two versions of mini protank 2 as well as protank 1 and 2 I'm assuming all the ones with 2 in the name are better lol. I think mini protank 2 V2 has a removable head, not sure if that's the only difference...

2. Advertisement
    And I'm bloody good at it Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
    Hi folks,

I've been using an EVOD since I started vaping about two weeks ago and I love it but I've come to the conclusion I need a glass cartomiser for the infamous tank cracker liquids.

I'd like something similar to EVOD i.e. I don't care about rebuilding or making coils or any of that stuff I just want something that's simple to fill, doesn't leak, works every time and gives a nice vape.

Any advice appreciated.

I saw some on the asian exchange that were actually like the regular Evods but glass but I haven't found any retailers who sell it and I have no need for a wholesale bulk quantity...lol I'm still looking around for you, though. I'll post back if I find anything.

Re: Smoktech thingie

$29.00??? For THAT clearomiser????

Insane.

I'll see if I can find it cheaper.
    Last edited by EvilZoe; 10-30-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    FlamingoTutu likes this.

4. Advertisement
    Senior Member Verified Member

Thanks Welsh and Optimo,

So I guess mini protank 2 is the same as regular protank 2 just holds less juice, is that right?
    Yeah. I would suggest picking the size depending on your battery size. A full size pro tank looks silly on an ego battery imo. To each his own though

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks grayscale I like the look of that and bookmarked it. I'm probably going to end up buying a few different types, they're all quite cheap.

Thanks Zoe

Yeah Optimo I will definitely get the mini just wanted to check the size was the only difference with the big tank. Thanks again for all the help.

Supporting Member

Zoe the original link from grayscale goes to one that's 7.99. Don't know which one you were looking at? Thanks though!

Supporting Member

Zoe the original link from grayscale goes to one that's 7.99. Don't know which one you were looking at? Thanks though!
    Yeah, me either....lol

I could have sworn I clicked it and saw it for $29.99. Ignore me....hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    Yeah, me either....lol

I could have sworn I clicked it and saw it for $29.99. Ignore me....hehehe
    Actually it might be academic... postage to the UK makes it kind of expensive anyway. I'll have to see if I can get it from a UK seller.

Moved On

Thanks Jay,
    When you say the coil gets gunked up quick, how quick?
    Depends on the flavoring you use. I've had mine last as long as 8 days and as short as needing changed on the second day. Replacements heads are easy and cleaning them is pretty easy too. But, I'm having trouble with it randomly deciding to drain itself of liquid....
    I change the heads on the EVODs after about a week and just put a new one in. It's not every economical but I can't be bothered with recoiling and all that stuff. I don't have the patience for it and I'm not good with fiddly stuff.

By the way I see lots of versions of Protank, there's two versions of mini protank 2 as well as protank 1 and 2 I'm assuming all the ones with 2 in the name are better lol. I think mini protank 2 V2 has a removable head, not sure if that's the only difference...
    I mainly go by size. I don't want to refill the tank all the time regardless of how easy it is. That's why I got the PTII.

Ultra Member

I use the Mini Davide on an Ego-type battery and love it. If I remember, I chose the Davide over the PT because the glass on the PT bulges out and the number of times I drop my PV I thought the MD might live longer. So far, knock on wood, it seems to have been a wise decision. I did buy backups for my backups though just in case.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast