Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By suspectK

Thread: ikenvape cartos

Full Member Verified Member

Default ikenvape cartos

OMG, I just got an email that they are back in stock lastnight. So today I go to place an order since I've been wanting to try them for some time now and low and behold they are sold out. anyone have any idea how much they get in at a time? I was only able to get 3 punch mega LR. seems like the SR is still in stock so I picked up 10 to tryout. I hope they are as good as everyone says they are. Putting in a order on blind faith here.

I can't believe they sell out so fast and it seems to take weeks or months to restock. Why don't they just make in larger quantities?

2. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

are you sure they are sold out?

I just looked and still get the 'add to cart' button once I look at the carto. I didnt check everyone, but I checked several.

4. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member

the 510 mega fusion LR punch, (god that's a long name) is out. I tried putting in 10 and got a message saying only 3 available so I just got that.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

damn.

Well, they went up live last night. notifications went out this morning.

I dont know how many he gets when he gets a shipment. I bought some last night(well, this morning a little after midnight) when I happened to check the website. My first time trying them as well.

From what I read in the vendor forum, it seems the manufacturer he has make them only allows so many to be shipped to him at a time using his specifications. I guess they dont want too much competition...

PV Master Verified Member suspectK's Avatar

Just get platinum. Even weak orings have a death grip on them. I like them, but I just went back to smokteks.
    The Ocelot likes this.

Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suspectK View Post
    Just get platinum. Even weak orings have a death grip on them. I like them, but I just went back to smokteks.
    I'm back to Smoktech too. I liked IKV okay, but not enough to deal with them being OOS when I want some or having to buy more than I need when they do have stock.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

No one needs a ProVari, but if you're thinking of getting one, join us ➤➤ Lunatic Fringe

PV Master Verified Member suspectK's Avatar

Does smoktek seem more compacted to you? The last three orders I've gotten, the prepunched seem more like boge's density. The non-punched dual coils are the same, but they probably have older stock of them still..