Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Just placed my first order for Authentic Boba's Bounty

Default Just placed my first order for Authentic Boba's Bounty

I'm excited. I also got some menthol drops in case I need them. I have a feeling this juice will be the one that lets me fully transition off of cigarettes.

I'm using Evod Tanks for now- is there anything I need to do or know? I've only vaped a 50/50 PG/VG, so I'm a bit nervous that the VG won't have enough flavor, or might have wicking issues.

I have a *little* extra cash, so I can pick up a new tank at my local store if I need to.

Edit: It's definitely the real deal, I got it from AVE. Just wanted to head that debate off right away.
    dr g likes this.

Proud Graduate of Parallel University.
    Join CASAA.

You won't have flavor issues. That's for sure. You may have wicking issues but I get it to work just fine in a protank 2 and protank minis.

Thanks. Should I take some wicks out before trying it in an EVOD?

Join CASAA.

Full Member ECF Veteran Just Me's Avatar

It's in one of my evods with no problems.

BB will develop more complex flavors over time if you don't use it all up right away. Enjoy.
    R. Scott Kennan likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't take out any flavor wicks until you see how it's going to vape.

Super Member Verified Member yaypudding's Avatar

I would recommend letting the boba's breathe for a couple weeks at least. I don't like it that much when it's fresh from the mail.

Give it a taste test after each week, and remember to give it a shake everyday.

You can also use a hot water bath to age it a bit quicker.
    tfnc and R. Scott Kennan like this.

I use my BB in an Evod all day everyday with zero problems. I might change the wicks out every other week just because. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I have let at least 10 people try it, only one didn't care for it and most of the others ordered their own. I even purchased the Gorilla Juice in my second order. People say it Is BB with banana flavor. I personally get the banana flavor but not the BB in it. It is very good in its own right.

I shouldn't have any problems with using it all up too quickly, I bought 100 ml. I know that's a bit ridiculous since I don't know for sure that I'll like it, but I took a gamble.

Join CASAA.

Senior Member Verified Member

I just received my first order of BB and GJ last night. I had to try it because of how many people talk about it. It wasn't bad but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I didn't have it. I just put it in my closet to steep for a couple of weeks before I try it again.

I usually get all of my juice from VCV and BB tasted a lot like their Campfire juice ( Smores ) and GJ tasted like their Monkey Business ( Chocolate Banana ) so the taste was a little familiar. That was just my first impression of the two.

I also noticed quite the throat hit from BB and GJ compared to any other VG juice I use. Makes me think there is some PG in them
    Criticalmass and Pita like this.

I just ordered my first BB too, max bottle size, 100ml. I am almost out of juice so I had to do something. Also ordered from VapeOholic. I am a cloud chaser.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast