Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best place to buy VG juice? Need it quick and cheap!

Default Best place to buy VG juice? Need it quick and cheap!

PG is killing us. My husband and I both are drinking about 10 gallons of water a day (OK I might be exaggerating just a bit)! We are not sleeping because we are waking up to drink water then waking up again to relieve ourselves of the water and it's a vicious cycle! I think it's time to try some VG.

We currently vape 24mg strength of PG. When I order the VG should we stick to the same strength or how does it compare to PG?

I'm on the east coast. Best place to buy it to get it here fast without breaking my wallet?

Thanks in advance!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Try Tasy Vapor, you can choose VG, PG or a combination. I like 50/50, as I also get the dry mouth/throat with all PG.

Tasty Vapor E-Liquid

Another one is The Bear Juice.

The Juice - The Bear Juice

I have used both and am very satisfied with both.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Slickstick's Avatar
    Highland Springs, Virginia, United States

You can drive to Benjamin Franklin Hobby.. They sell Wilton's Brand Glycerine cheap.

Thanks VaporHead!

thank you crmartin!

PG is killing us. My husband and I both are drinking about 10 gallons of water a day

This is just my observation because I vape mostly VG liquid but I have the same dry throat issue as PG liquid....

I think it is something that you deal with as part of vaping, then again my month was always dry with analogs too....

Quote Originally Posted by bifff257 View Post
    This is just my observation because I vape mostly VG liquid but I have the same dry throat issue as PG liquid....

I think it is something that you deal with as part of vaping, then again my month was always dry with analogs too....
    So you don't think switching to VG will help? I thought I read some posts a couple weeks ago where people were using VG so they don't get such dry mouth. Darn!

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

I think I really just need to stop vaping so much at night. I definitely vape more than I ever smoked. I know my nic intake is way higher than it was when I was a smoker. It just tastes so darn good!

Super Member ECF Veteran

I bought some vg liquid to try awhile ago. It was just as drying to my throat as the pg is. I noticed no difference in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by catlvr View Post
    I bought some vg liquid to try awhile ago. It was just as drying to my throat as the pg is. I noticed no difference in that area.
    OK my mind is made up. I will not waste money on VG if it isn't going to make a difference. That's two of you now that have said you are still dry. Thanks ya'll!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by clear lungs View Post
    I think I really just need to stop vaping so much at night. I definitely vape more than I ever smoked. I know my nic intake is way higher than it was when I was a smoker. It just tastes so darn good!
    There's part of your problem- we enjoy vaping, and we can do it almost everywhere, so we tend to overindulge.
    Fight the urge to just vape constantly, put down your e-cig every now and then, and think of it as taking a break again.
    I know I still go outside to vape at work, and it keeps my intake far lower... though the extra water intake has actually been a plus to me. I haven't felt this good in a while

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast