Page 101 of 788 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7878
Like Tree13832Likes

Thread: Focalecig ... A new Fasttech??

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocky View Post
    Nikkita, how are you still liking your QQ or KK I can't remember which one you got.
    Crocky ... The QQ mech is very good, I think the tank portion would be better with a better cartomizer. The thing I like the most about the cartomizer is comes with is the floating 510 pin, but the inner design of them appears to be different from other cartomizers. They don't have much filler material, and I think that creates burnt hits sometimes, but another owner of this device says that you can use Boge or Smoktech 35mm non flanged cartos, and I think that will make it better.

What is interesting is that each component of this device plays better when they are matched up with other devices. The air flow on the Cartotank was better when I used it on my Vamo.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crankybittch View Post
    I wanted to add another comment to this. This is by far the easiest carto tank I have used so I am really glad we will be able to get replacements if the boge size doesn't work. After letting it sit all night, the dry hits seem to have gone away. No problems with my heavy morning vape session.
    Yup, that was the same thing I found when I first got it ... it seems it requires a longer primer/steeping period to work best. Another good thing to mention is also that the 510 drip tip is removable, so you can replace it with another one ... Kinda can't go wrong with this for $20. You get two devices that you can use together, or separately with other devices.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
    Hey Nikkita6, I put the pics of the Tobeco Squape in the RBA forum. Hopefully this link works:

Tobeco Squape

Just so I don't stray from this threads theme. :-)
    Thanks so much for posting pics ..
    NiNi likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyDriver View Post
    My Taifun GT clone arrived yesterday. Very oily and not as smooth as my genuine model, but otherwise seems to be a very nice piece. Got it cleaned up and built with 1ohm microcoil/cotton. Now I'm just waiting for my order from Five Pawns to arrive today to see how it performs.
    I would love to see side by side comparison pics with your original, and the clone
    NiNi likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Genghis;12310798]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouseforanick View Post
    Setup for now until i get the DNA 30 for a diy box mod..

Looking good! How's the vape on the TGT? Mine was just an impulse buy due to good reviews and the sale. I think I watched one or two videos on the TGT and I'm a little concerned on how well I will be able to build something for it. Kind of like how I would like to try an Ithaka one of these days, but I know it will probably just frustrate me, which is why I haven't pulled the trigger.

After my small experience in vaping, my criteria now for purchases will be how easy is it to get to the coil to rebuild and not having to empty the tank will be a big plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouseforanick View Post
    Vape is great.Could have been better thou but works for me for now until i can lay my hands on some custom length ceramic wicks from the research lab i'm working at and also some hemp fibre.

Currently set at 2.4ohm with cottonwool(gonna love the clean flavour produced by using this) powered up on 7watts..
    Quote Originally Posted by KurrptSenate View Post
    only 7 watts? wow

I had my new one yesterday at 1.1 ohms at 16 watts
    It seems that everyone's build experience with the device is different .. I found it to be a very easy build w/ss mech and silica, but not everyone is having this experience. I hear many are using cotton builds, and I may give that go as well, but for now 1.2 ohms on a mesh build is doing it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita6 View Post

It seems that everyone's build experience with the device is different .. I found it to be a very easy build w/ss mech and silica, but not everyone is having this experience. I hear many are using cotton builds, and I may give that go as well, but for now 1.2 ohms on a mesh build is doing it for me.
    Actually i manage to did that mesh wick up nicely. But after vaping on ekowool or cottonwool for the past 1/2 year or so, i cant get use to the flavour produced by using mesh wick.. Even ekowool taste slightly weird.
    Last edited by Nouseforanick; 02-21-2014 at 04:18 PM.
    Nikkita6 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Aurgh! The Russian 91%...............in "New Arrivals"

Quantity:3, coupon: "FOCALECIGSHARING", bulk rate......................CLICK!!!!!

That's it! No more KF/Russian style atomizers!!!! I will not purchase any more of them....ever........ever.......... I have enough!!!!

*damn you, focalecig! lol!*

And, yes, I will do a review when the Russians get here.
    Genghis, Nikkita6 and Yasmin65 like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita6 View Post
    Crocky ... The QQ mech is very good, I think the tank portion would be better with a better cartomizer. The thing I like the most about the cartomizer is comes with is the floating 510 pin, but the inner design of them appears to be different from other cartomizers. They don't have much filler material, and I think that creates burnt hits sometimes, but another owner of this device says that you can use Boge or Smoktech 35mm non flanged cartos, and I think that will make it better.

What is interesting is that each component of this device plays better when they are matched up with other devices. The air flow on the Cartotank was better when I used it on my Vamo.
    Thanks!!! I am not too worried about the tank itself but more the performance of the mod.
    Nikkita6 likes this.
    Don't ask The Lord to guide you if you are not willing to move your feet!

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    Aurgh! The Russian 91%...............in "New Arrivals"

Quantity:3, coupon: "FOCALECIGSHARING", bulk rate......................CLICK!!!!!

That's it! No more KF/Russian style atomizers!!!! I will not purchase any more of them....ever........ever.......... I have enough!!!!

*damn you, focalecig! lol!*

And, yes, I will do a review when the Russians get here.
    Damn you NiNi ... you have like 24 Kayfun's while I don't even have one yet!!

I really want to give the SM logo Kayfun Lite a go, but I really need to stock up on DIY supplies ... believe me, I would much rather buy some gear, but if I don't have any eliquid to vape, that would defeat the purpose of new gear ... I am completely out of nicotine base, and two of my regular flavor concentrates

But there is an all stainless Astro 2014 w/polished ss top and bottom caps in my near future from Focalecig, which I have my vape angels to be thankful for ... gratitude is the right attitude! (repeat 5x daily)
    Last edited by Nikkita6; 02-21-2014 at 08:08 PM.
    NiNi likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocky View Post
    Thanks!!! I am not too worried about the tank itself but more the performance of the mod.
    Oh it's a solid Mod for sure ... I mean, there aren't any brass contacts, but it is a solid mod, especially at it's price point. My AGI dripper worked great with it!