Page 1 of 748 123451151101501 ... LastLast
Like Tree13081Likes

Thread: Focalecig ... A new Fasttech??

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Focalecig ... A new Fasttech??

Ever since the shipping disaster at Fasttech began in October, I had been hoping that I could find some new, and reliable vendors out of China . After searching the internet, I found Focalecig.com, which appears to be a new e cigarette vendor, as I had not heard them mentioned on ECF before. Shortly there after I also noticed that Gotsmok.com frequently ran various promotional ads for them, and so I decided to check them out.

They carry a lot of the same products that Fasttech does (adding more products every week), and at comparable prices too. They have enough of variety that both new vapers, and intermediate/advanced vapers can find something that appeals to them ... I did a bit more internet searching and found that this vendor is somewhat known on a few UK ecig sites , and that they have a good reputation for reliability, and customer service. So after a few weeks of watching their site I finally decided to place my first order for a Kraken RBA, and Caravela 18350 Mod. There was another product that I was interested in, but had questions about, so I sent an email to to the contact address listed on their website and I received a very quick and courteous reply from the sale manager Doris, who answered all of my questions, and seemed very eager to please a new customer.

Focalecigs does offer free shipping on all orders .... The one thing to be aware of is that once you place an order, the order can only be tracked from your user account on the website as they do not send email confirmations for orders placed at this time. However, you would still receive an email confirmation of order/payment from Paypal. I checked my order today via their website and it is currently in the "processing" stage (order placed last night).

So far I have a very good feeling about Focalecigs, and I hope they turn out to be a reliable vendor because quite frankly I feel that Fasttech has way more business then they can handle at times, as items are frequently restocking with long delays, and their customer service has gone down because they have difficulty keeping up the with customer demand.

Once I receive my order I will come back with a review of the items I purchased, and overall service from this vendor, but so far it looks good ... and with my fingers crossed I am hoping Focalecigs will become the next Fasttech. #goteamcheapmod

Google Focalecig.com as the links do not work from ECF ... also here is a 10% off coupon code FOCALECIGSHARING

** another note ** their mech mods are categorized under the "ecig tools and accessories" sections
    Last edited by retired1; 12-27-2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Removed URL from thread title
    patkin, JBL-37, alex36 and 15 others like this.

2. Advertisement
    The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

yea I threw them a small order the ther day just to see, nothing i really need so more of a test then anything.
    heck they even have a we support casaa banner so unlike fasttech they may actually understand the products a little better.
    Nikkita6, Vwls and haku like this.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

4. Advertisement
    Super Member ECF Veteran

Not a very good replacement for FT if all I get is access denied when I try to go there.
    ZeroOhm likes this.

Banana's Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the site, bad link though...
    Nikkita6 likes this.
    It's time to nut up or shut up!
    Proud and Active CASAA Member

Super Member ECF Veteran

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    yea I threw them a small order the ther day just to see, nothing i really need so more of a test then anything.
    heck they even have a we support casaa banner so unlike fasttech they may actually understand the products a little better.
    Same here ... I put out a small order to "test the waters", so I hope it goes well. How long ago did you order?
    sky4it likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

This link is coming up bad too, same as mine?? weird ... Let us try www.focalecigs.com

Edit: none of the links work, which is weird because I have no problem accessing these url's directly from google? I have the site open in another tab as we speak, and all links from Gotsmok.com work just fine as well.

So just cut and paste the url in another tab I suppose.
    Last edited by Nikkita6; 12-27-2013 at 03:04 AM. Reason: attempt to correct bad url link
    bcme likes this.

Moved On

I get a '403 - Forbidden' page.
    triplemom, Nikkita6 and bcme like this.

Moved On

Never mind...
    Last edited by Barbara21; 12-27-2013 at 03:05 AM.
    Nikkita6 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara21 View Post
    Go to http:// lecigs.com (link broken on purpose).
    Yeah, its weird ... just cut and paste the url into another window tab and it will work fine. For whatever reason only links from this site do not work.

Page 1 of 748 123451151101501 ... LastLast