1. Exceeding what is necessary or natural; superfluous.
2. Needlessly wordy or repetitive in expression: a student paper filled with redundant phrases.
3. Of or relating to linguistic redundancy.
4. Chiefly British Dismissed or laid off from work, as for being no longer needed.
5. Electronics Of or involving redundancy in electronic equipment.
6. Of or involving redundancy in the transmission of messages.
You do realize any and all replies go in one ear and out the other (as well as gets locked or deleted). Replying to GoodNews is as pointless as his own rantings. I'm breaking my own rules posting in a GN thread. But it should be said again: he only has the power to make you go crazy if you let him. Ignore him, he will go away.
@ GoodNews! You know, you've pretty much ruined any kind of reputation you will gain here on ECF. Unless your behavior patterns change, this is what you're going to get for like... pretty much forever. And you can't blame us, you did it to yourself.
Senile ..... But knows how to make a "buck" ........ Old Man Don