Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: The most expensive?

  1. #21
    Ultra Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    US o' A
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Upcoming ECF thread:


    "My Shisha Sticks Sofia broke, what should I get next? $900K limit, please..."

  2. #22
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    NiNi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Paulden, Arizona
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato del Jugo View Post
    Upcoming ECF thread:


    "My Shisha Sticks Sofia broke, what should I get next? $900K limit, please..."
    How would you insure something like that?!?!?!?!?!

  3. #23
    Ultra Member Verified Member Ladiekali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    2,241
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CShaver View Post
    Why would you feel the need to throw away 3 grand on a battery tube?

    Vaping isn't about spending insane amounts of money on something just to have a status. It's about quiting smoking and becomming healthier.

    Stop focusing on how much a piece of metal costs, and focus on what would give you the best experience.

    Sorry if I come off as rude. I just think that there is a MILLION things that you'd be better off throwing 3 grand on, and a battery tube should be the last thing on your list.
    I dont know who this is directed too, i am not looking to spend even $300 on a mod let alone 3000! Lol. I am just curious as to what other mods are out there and how expensive they are. One for entertainment and for two my provari is not that expensive, and neither is a reo.
    So what is expensive?

    Seems there are a few on the expensive side.

    The most expensive i had found on my own was $300, the gepetti mods. Some of those look really nice.
    NiNi likes this.

    White Cloud, South Beach Smoke, Blu, Njoy, Halo G6 and Triton, panda evolve, Esmart, Ego, Vision Spinner,
    Itaste vv3,
    Innokin Mvp2, Mini provari, Provari, Chi You Clone

  4. #24
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    CShaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Swoyersville, PA
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladiekali View Post
    I dont know who this is directed too, i am not looking to spend even $300 on a mod let alone 3000! Lol. I am just curious as to what other mods are out there and how expensive they are. One for entertainment and for two my provari is not that expensive, and neither is a reo.
    So what is expensive?

    Seems there are a few on the expensive side.

    The most expensive i had found on my own was $300, the gepetti mods. Some of those look really nice.
    It was pretty much directed at whoever read it lol. I was using "you" as a group, not anyone specifically.

    Vaping stuff is becomming way more expensive than it should be. Look at the Gamma. It's like 180$ for the MINI and doesn't even come with a drip tip. 180$ for a minit atty is INSANE lmao.

    I can't imagine how many people spend thousands of dollars to vaporize nicotine. It just seems completely asinine to me lol. I'm happy with my MVP 2 and Protank Mini 2s.

    To be honest, anyone who can throw away 3 grand on something that encases a battery, I will gladly take that 3 grand and pay off some bills and buy some juice
    donwuan, Ladiekali and CrackerTeg like this.

  5. #25
    Ultra Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    US o' A
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladiekali View Post
    Seems there are a few on the expensive side.

    The most expensive i had found on my own was $300, the gepetti mods. Some of those look really nice.
    More & more are popping up around the $250-$400 range these days.. newer-generation DNA 20/30 stuff like Zen, Hana, etc... plus the fancier high-quality mech stuff

    Then you can jump up to the $2K-$3K range, like Otto, Caravela... there's an ongoing Caravela thread here somewhere.. really nice looking pieces, anyway.. and practically impossible to get


    I find it odd that people still choose to attack a $160-$200 ProVari without ever vaping one, instead.. these are no longer the most expensive, folks! And you should have seen what $100-$200 would have gotten you 5+ years ago...
    williebb123 and Ladiekali like this.

  6. #26
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Underwhelmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato del Jugo View Post
    I find it odd that people still choose to attack a $160-$200 ProVari without ever vaping one, instead.. these are no longer the most expensive, folks! And you should have seen what $100-$200 would have gotten you 5+ years ago...
    I completely agree with this.

    I also find it ridiculous the money people will spend on mechs.
    CommaHolly likes this.
    Expert textpert choking smokers
    Don't you think the joker laughs at you?

  7. #27
    Ultra Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    US o' A
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gato del Jugo View Post
    there's an ongoing Caravela thread here somewhere.. really nice looking pieces, anyway.. and practically impossible to get
    Show off your Caravela's

  8. #28
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Coldrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The beautiful Puget Sound
    Posts
    416

    Default

    From some research I did when looking for an APV. These are just the ones above $200

    Futura $230
    Wizard's Apprentice EVOLVED $340
    Wizard EVOLVED $500
    CyBorg $240
    SWABIA DNA 1337 $400
    EL3V8TOR $250
    dicodes dani-One $240
    I Support the Innovators and the Avant-garde.


  9. #29
    Ultra Member Verified Member Ladiekali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    2,241
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Never heard of any of them ill have to take a peek. Didnt think to use apv.

    White Cloud, South Beach Smoke, Blu, Njoy, Halo G6 and Triton, panda evolve, Esmart, Ego, Vision Spinner,
    Itaste vv3,
    Innokin Mvp2, Mini provari, Provari, Chi You Clone

  10. #30
    Super Member Topacka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CShaver View Post
    Why would you feel the need to throw away 3 grand on a battery tube?

    Vaping isn't about spending insane amounts of money on something just to have a status. It's about quiting smoking and becomming healthier.

    Stop focusing on how much a piece of metal costs, and focus on what would give you the best experience.

    Sorry if I come off as rude. I just think that there is a MILLION things that you'd be better off throwing 3 grand on, and a battery tube should be the last thing on your list.
    There are a lot of people who would not bat an eye at spending $3000 on something worth a lot less than a pv.

    I grew up in a very wealthy neighborhood (an interesting social experience, I assure you) and parents would frequently go out of town for a few days to a few weeks and leave their kids a couple grand of spending money, not including things like groceries or going out to eat. I knew kids who got Lamborghini's when they were 15 for getting their learners permit.

    Unfortunately, for some people vaping is about the status symbol. They usually have little to no care about the actual performance of their devices, and couldn't keep up a conversation about what they like or how it works.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •