Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Direct Hit or Analog Puff?

Question Direct Hit or Analog Puff?

I was just curious how people smoke their e-cigarettes. This was a thread I started on Dustin's forum, but now that the big forum is back up & running, I would like to get a wider array of E-Smokers to share.

I prefer the direct inhale over the standard analog cig puff. It gives a better throat hit. My wife can only do the analog puff, and she doesn't like E-Smoking as much as I do. I think it is the difference in the type of inhale which makes it work for some, and not for others. What does everyone else think?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

well I am new to e-cigs and have a question. What is the direct hit? CONFUSED!

Super Member ECF Veteran

I tried direct inhaling, but I usually choke my ass off after the first hit. I've got a couple home-made mods that run at higher voltages, so I'm fine with the old "analog inhale" I do a primer puff and then pull as much vapour in my mouth as is comfortable and then inhale.

Quote Originally Posted by TribbleTrouble View Post
    I was just curious how people smoke their e-cigarettes. This was a thread I started on Dustin's forum, but now that the big forum is back up & running, I would like to get a wider array of E-Smokers to share.

I prefer the direct inhale over the standard analog cig puff. It gives a better throat hit. My wife can only do the analog puff, and she doesn't like E-Smoking as much as I do. I think it is the difference in the type of inhale which makes it work for some, and not for others. What does everyone else think?

I mean directly inhaling the vapor as opposed to filling your mouth with vapor and then inhaling.

Super Member ECF Veteran

like breathing in through the e-cig. Rough!

Quote Originally Posted by rejoice View Post
    well I am new to e-cigs and have a question. What is the direct hit? CONFUSED!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oh that makes me cough !

There was a few on Dustin's forum (E-CigReview.com) that said they do the direct inhale with the analogs! Now that is rough!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Tribbletrouble,
    You may be on to something. I remember when I first smoked analogs. I cough and choke and hated it, but kept at it and than loved it. Maybe this is the same. Always something to think about!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I always direct inhale, and always did with cigarettes, too. I don't even like to do primer puffs, although the LTv9 batteries are getting me used to them.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Direct hits in public (cos I'm a much more peaceful guy these days). At home or in permitted locations I blow a lot of smoke rings so I mouth the smoke more.

Emp

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast