Thread: Heavy anticipation

Default Heavy anticipation

So it's Friday, I have 2 orders out for carts and juice and a shiny new 901. The problem is the cart in my NPRO is 99% cashed out and I have 1 unused cart left for it. One of the NPRO batteries are shot and have a replacement on it's way. 2 LT V9 batteries, but all the carts are long toasty. No juice anywhere to refill.

This stuff better get here soon!! Just had to let it out, thanks for listening.

The delivery gods heard my cry apparently! My order came in and am enjoying some TW Tobacco 18mg while watching the 901 charge. It's is mighty nice too. Awesome throat hit with just enough harsh in the flavor to give me what I was missing.

It is going to be a great weekend. whew!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

How do you like the TW juice? Waiting on mine. Got to use my 901 for one day before the carts ran out...

Absolutely loving it. There's only been two flavors I've tried prior to this, and that is the NJOY carts and the epuffer carts. The NJOY carts aren't too bad, got used to them. The epuffer (Loongtotem) carts are just plain nasty. They tasted like burnt paper with a rubbery finish.

The TW tobacco flavor is hard to describe, but it's "spicier" than the NJOY. Throat hit is present as is the hit on the chest, something I've not felt since the beloved Camel Lights.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I thought you said heavy precipitation at first, not more rain!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Totally Wicked has some good juice. I've been buying the 36mg bottles. I cut some of it with glycerin and the rest I save and smoke straight when I need that nic hit. Definitely worth the price of it.