Addiction Juice
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Addiction Juice

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default Addiction Juice

Knew it was too good to be true. No good. Hardly any taste or flavor and ZERO throat hit. Sorry guys. Not impressed. Will do in a pinch if there's a ban on juice so will put away, but not my type of quality vape at all guys. I don't recommend.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Has anyone figured out if these guys actually put any nic in their juice?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

??? I'm confused on this one? Addiction juice? Link please??

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by shakey ceasefire View Post
    Has anyone figured out if these guys actually put any nic in their juice?

It's crap. I ain't feeling nothing from it and everyone here knows I'm a light weight. No throat hit no nothing. It's just BLAH.. Now Phil's smokey treat watermelon juice is good and decent, but this stuff, nope, it's junk.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I recommend anyone that bought it to put it away for a rainy day of desperation and maybe doctor it up, but it's hardly vapable in my book. I'd probably add a few drops of some zero flavor TW to it to doctor it up for some nic and vape if I were desperate. I recommend that anyone that is thinking about buying it, I wouldn't. Sorry, just being brutely honest here.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Khandurian View Post
    ??? I'm confused on this one? Addiction juice? Link please??
    Welcome to Addiction Ejuice!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

So far TW is still the best IMO. Best throat hit, best quality juice. I guess you do get what you pay for. I think Janty Juice and PS Cash Juices are similar and a better quality than many, but I still like TW's best. Lastly, I have some coming from my vaporstore.com and I hope theirs isn't junk like this. If so, I'll be sticking to TW if and when we can get it and I think Nathan over at TV as an okay decent quality juice.

Full Member ECF Veteran

addictionejuice dotcom is the company name. Its crap. I got the 36mg addiction and 36mg marlboro menthol so far, also ordered a 6pack sampler, which is on its way. No throat hit whatsoever. I should have realized that its just zero nic homemade brew when they ran out the 1st day and totally restocked the next day and also by the price.

I guess I'll get some unflavored 36mg nic and spike these up down the line.

Full Member Verified Member DrTuba's Avatar

I have to agree... no real throat hit, and the flavor is pretty weak. I'll use it to mix. If the nic levels are accurate mebbe it can boost a weaker blend. I'm not sure if they are, however, as my old bottle of 18mg cherry from puresmoker seems to carry more "nic punch" than this 36mg stuff.

I'll work with it and see if it's got the nic, then could be used to enhance a weaker flavor for sure.
    --Never mistake lack of talent for genius. --

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LuckySevens4U View Post
    So far TW is still the best IMO. Best throat hit, best quality juice. I guess you do get what you pay for. I think Janty Juice and PS Cash Juices are similar and a better quality than many, but I still like TW's best. Lastly, I have some coming from my vaporstore.com and I hope theirs isn't junk like this. If so, I'll be sticking to TW if and when we can get it and I think Nathan over at TV as an okay decent quality juice.
    I would love to try some TW but I never see the 36mg in stock. I tried the PS and it had a kick but after reading on the board whats going with PS , Ill stay clear. I never thought about janty but have bought from TV and its been ok and his stock is usually good.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast