Condoms and Butt Plugs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Condoms and Butt Plugs

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Have you ever tried to use the condom where the butt blug goes on the carto? It doesn't work and what a mess.
    I don't think renaming them to Cartomizer End Cap and Cartomizer Battery Plug would have helped in this situation either.

"Those who laugh at themselves will never cease to be amused"

We are, after all, a pretty funny bunch of vapers. Why wouldn't we stick with what is a true description instead of something less remembered?

Of course, we could use something else like White Cap that only has a small bump in it or White Cap that has a long pointy thing in it.
    Or maybe just nicknames of Stalagtit and Stalagmite (we already get confused on these 2 anyway); Bump and Stalagmite; Smoothie and Pointy. lol

"Portraits of yourself are how you are seen by others. Let go of any judgments you may have of how you appear to yourself." http://www.NashvilleImage.com

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuZamme View Post
    Have you ever tried to use the condom where the butt blug goes on the carto? It doesn't work and what a mess.
    I don't think renaming them to Cartomizer End Cap and Cartomizer Battery Plug would have helped in this situation either.

We are, after all, a pretty funny bunch of vapers. Why wouldn't we stick with what is a true description instead of something less remembered?

Of course, we could use something else like White Cap that only has a small bump in it or White Cap that has a long pointy thing in it.
    Or maybe just nicknames of Stalagtit and Stalagmite (we already get confused on these 2 anyway); Bump and Stalagmite; Smoothie and Pointy. lol

Suzamme you crack me up I vote for smoothie and pointy
    RIMP

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by RIMP View Post
    Suzamme you crack me up I vote for smoothie and pointy
    RIMP
    Maybe we should start a voting poll on this. You know I love polls. Oh wow! Smoothie and Poll????

"Portraits of yourself are how you are seen by others. Let go of any judgments you may have of how you appear to yourself." http://www.NashvilleImage.com

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

I have a very warped sense of humor so when I first found ECF and started my education I was elated with the odd terminology. I knew I had found a home!

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

Pickin' Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Whatever you call it, put a helmet (mouthpiece) on that soldier (atty) and practice safe vape.
    Smoke-free since November 17th, 2009!
    DSE901, M401, 510, Little Chuck, Joye Stick, Bartleby, WetBox, Big Brother & VV Gripper.
    Thousands saved on cigarettes, thousands spent on e-cigs and supplies.
    (- )==='=~

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SuZamme View Post

Ah, I love me some metaphorical comedy. LOLz

Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoMan View Post
    Whatever you call it, put a helmet (mouthpiece) on that soldier (atty) and practice safe vape.
    Hahaaa! Hubby was filling a carto earlier and he is quite a mess maker, especially after a few cold ones. I told him I was tired of having to wipe his tip for him before putting it back in it's drawer(s)

If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

Your right it made me giggle when I first heard it. However I must say I always use a condom but never a buttplug, but julie likes using her buttplug she says that "it fills her up nicely"...........

Super Member ECF Veteran

Now I have a question, lately I've been a dripper, which means I don't use condoms, butt plugs, or tea bagging. Does this make me really boring?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Do you tail-pipe? Do you use a drip tip? Do you prefer stainless, delrin, or silicone? What's your favorite juice?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast