Condoms and Butt Plugs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Condoms and Butt Plugs

  1. #11
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    SuZamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,385

    Default

    Have you ever tried to use the condom where the butt blug goes on the carto? It doesn't work and what a mess.
    I don't think renaming them to Cartomizer End Cap and Cartomizer Battery Plug would have helped in this situation either.

    "Those who laugh at themselves will never cease to be amused"

    We are, after all, a pretty funny bunch of vapers. Why wouldn't we stick with what is a true description instead of something less remembered?

    Of course, we could use something else like White Cap that only has a small bump in it or White Cap that has a long pointy thing in it.
    Or maybe just nicknames of Stalagtit and Stalagmite (we already get confused on these 2 anyway); Bump and Stalagmite; Smoothie and Pointy. lol



    "Portraits of yourself are how you are seen by others. Let go of any judgments you may have of how you appear to yourself." http://www.NashvilleImage.com

  2. #12
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    RIMP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!
    Posts
    5,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuZamme View Post
    Have you ever tried to use the condom where the butt blug goes on the carto? It doesn't work and what a mess.
    I don't think renaming them to Cartomizer End Cap and Cartomizer Battery Plug would have helped in this situation either.

    "Those who laugh at themselves will never cease to be amused"

    We are, after all, a pretty funny bunch of vapers. Why wouldn't we stick with what is a true description instead of something less remembered?

    Of course, we could use something else like White Cap that only has a small bump in it or White Cap that has a long pointy thing in it.
    Or maybe just nicknames of Stalagtit and Stalagmite (we already get confused on these 2 anyway); Bump and Stalagmite; Smoothie and Pointy. lol

    Suzamme you crack me up I vote for smoothie and pointy
    RIMP

  3. #13
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    SuZamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RIMP View Post
    Suzamme you crack me up I vote for smoothie and pointy
    RIMP
    Maybe we should start a voting poll on this. You know I love polls. Oh wow! Smoothie and Poll????



    "Portraits of yourself are how you are seen by others. Let go of any judgments you may have of how you appear to yourself." http://www.NashvilleImage.com

  4. #14
    Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Bovinia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Central CT
    Posts
    13,156

    Default

    I have a very warped sense of humor so when I first found ECF and started my education I was elated with the odd terminology. I knew I had found a home!

    If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

  5. #15
    Pickin' Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    BanjoMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    Whatever you call it, put a helmet (mouthpiece) on that soldier (atty) and practice safe vape.
    Smoke-free since November 17th, 2009!
    DSE901, M401, 510, Little Chuck, Joye Stick, Bartleby, WetBox, Big Brother & VV Gripper.
    Thousands saved on cigarettes, thousands spent on e-cigs and supplies.
    (- )==='=~

  6. #16
    PV Master ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
    Posts
    3,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuZamme View Post
    Have you ever tried to use the condom where the butt blug goes on the carto? It doesn't work and what a mess.
    I don't think renaming them to Cartomizer End Cap and Cartomizer Battery Plug would have helped in this situation either.

    "Those who laugh at themselves will never cease to be amused"

    We are, after all, a pretty funny bunch of vapers. Why wouldn't we stick with what is a true description instead of something less remembered?

    Of course, we could use something else like White Cap that only has a small bump in it or White Cap that has a long pointy thing in it.
    Or maybe just nicknames of Stalagtit and Stalagmite (we already get confused on these 2 anyway); Bump and Stalagmite; Smoothie and Pointy. lol
    Ah, I love me some metaphorical comedy. LOLz

  7. #17
    Divine Bovine Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Bovinia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Central CT
    Posts
    13,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BanjoMan View Post
    Whatever you call it, put a helmet (mouthpiece) on that soldier (atty) and practice safe vape.
    Hahaaa! Hubby was filling a carto earlier and he is quite a mess maker, especially after a few cold ones. I told him I was tired of having to wipe his tip for him before putting it back in it's drawer(s)

    If today I can touch someone's life with kindness, my day has been a success.

  8. #18
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lowestoft, Suffolk
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Your right it made me giggle when I first heard it. However I must say I always use a condom but never a buttplug, but julie likes using her buttplug she says that "it fills her up nicely"...........

  9. #19
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield,IL
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Now I have a question, lately I've been a dripper, which means I don't use condoms, butt plugs, or tea bagging. Does this make me really boring?

  10. #20
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    SuZamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Indiana USA
    Posts
    1,385

    Default

    Do you tail-pipe? Do you use a drip tip? Do you prefer stainless, delrin, or silicone? What's your favorite juice?



    "Portraits of yourself are how you are seen by others. Let go of any judgments you may have of how you appear to yourself." http://www.NashvilleImage.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast