post quiting lung pain

Thread: post quiting lung pain

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default post quiting lung pain

Ive been using ecigs for a few weeks now, and am very happy with them. The past couple days ive been experiencing pain in my lower lungs when i breath. Ive read this isn't uncommon when quitting, but havnt found anything that can help. Has anyone else here expirienced this, and do any of you have any tips on helping it pass?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've noticed some discomfort if I am chain vaping. Maybe slow down or lower your nic level. What are you vaping?

Im vaping madvapes usa made stuff, at 24mgs. Around two ml a day so far.

I recall having something like this. Wasn't an every day thing, maybe three or four days out of the first three weeks, after I quit smoking. It went away after that and haven't had it since. Could be a result of your lungs clearing and adjusting to not smoking. I use the same 24mg juice.

Quote Originally Posted by bruther View Post
    I use the same 24mg juice.
    how much do you use a day?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Hotwire's Avatar

Go out for a nice long run, that will help clear out all the crap from your lungs from smoking. Or if you don't have much time go and do some step / bleacher sprints... You'll notice huge differences and it'll really speed up the whole process.

another tip woul be to go to the sauna and steam room. Long cold dips in the cold pool (if your place has them) or cold showers after.

Cold dips / baths / showers make your body send more blood to your internal organs (such as the LUNGS) so will really speed up the imrpoed fiunctioning in your lungs. When i used to smoke I'd alsways go to the sauna when my lungs felt like crap and after a few mins in the cold pool my lungs felt like new.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ouada check out the threads in the health and safety section of the forum. i also had a simular problem after i would lie down at night. come to find out the problem would clear up after a couple of Tums. guess i was swallowing to much air. eventually it went away.