quit zits? did you get them? how long? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: quit zits? did you get them? how long?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh yeah, I totally agree. If going back to smoking meant all my zits disappeared immediately and forever, I'd still be vaping.. I just dunno if these are truly quit zits or if I'm having some other dermatological issue.. :P

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I started getting them about 2 weeks after I went 100% vape, and they lasted about 3 weeks.

Super Member ECF Veteran

This comes and goes, for me, but nothing too serious

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm going to make a ton of people jealous. I didn't get any quit zits and I only coughed for a couple of days. I expected both, but it didn't happen.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Congrats, I quit cigarettes on the first of November as well. My skin gets really oily at times and vaping is the only thing I can think is the cause. I have only had one 'zit' since quitting analogs it was on my cheek where I have had them before, it's a strange, painful, reoccurring zit, but I haven't had an outbreak of them.

I have had them pretty bad since I quit analogs and started vaping. I have tried everything but I guess I'll have to resort to acne treatment next. These aren't like regular zits either, they linger and are painful! I started vaping 2 and a half months ago and they started within a week of quitting the analogs and are still going strong!

Moved On ECF Veteran

Just a thought. I noticed this more when I ordered 100% vg juice. How many of you that have quit zits are using lots of VG?

Super Member ECF Veteran

I had some break outs a few weeks ago...I've been exclusively vaping for almost 2 months now (holla!). But the bags under my eyes have gone a way and it's much easier to cover up a zit than the bags so it has been a decent trade.

They have mostly gone away though now so hope that hurdle is over.

I felt something under my skin on my cheek yesterday but it never fully developed and it's starting to go away. I hope that's the end of the quit zits for me!

Full Member Verified Member cndmrapper's Avatar

I've been vaping almost a month and I had a breakout about 2 weeks in. I started using Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash and it cleared up most of it in only a few days.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast