provari carry case
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: provari carry case

hmm
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Lightbulb provari carry case

Does anyone know a good case I can get for a provari? One that holds goo and extra stuff would be nice. I usually sometimes a bag of some sort so a big carry case is not a problem - just want to secure my investment.

Have been vaping much more than in the past, and decided to get a provari, but wonder about carrying it in my pocket, with my fav goo since its a huge mod. It being such an expensive item, I also don't want to just throw it in my pocket with my keys and get it all scratched up.

Any thoughts, or suggestions would be awesome!

Happy Friday!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would like to know also b/c I just ordered one this morning.
    hmm likes this.

hmm
    ECF Veteran

I just walked passed someones desk and noticed a Kenneth Kole glasses case that looks perfect for the provari (once the actual product arrives, I will be hitting up the lenscrafters or some other glasses hut hear me.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I believe there is a member here to makes and sells cases, I don't know if a Provari would fit in one, but it's worth a shot!

Found the link! My new ArtBoxz e-cigarette carrying case!

They're really neat lookin' too! I've got a standard black eGo carrying case, I think that perhaps it could work as well?
    Last edited by Levitas; 08-26-2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: link findage
    I support the CASAA!
    Mostly just the ProVari now 'n days

hmm
    ECF Veteran

Posted on her thread. Lets see if she has what I need.
    Thanks for the mention Levitas.

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Hmm (sir or Ms.?) I use a benchmade knife sheath to hold mine, it fits perfectly even with the new batts. It's the one with the clip, not the velcro ones.

981086X Pouches & Sheaths | Benchmade
    LiveLongAndV'ape likes this.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

hmm
    ECF Veteran

That looks and sounds like a cool idea! I would also like to have a case that holds the liquidnator as well. Will this hold it altogether?

Idiot Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Not together Hmm. Usually I have a sony carrying case on one side of my belt that holds 2 bottles of juice, extra batt, cartos, etc. and the Provari on the other side in the sheath. All in all have about 3-4 days worth of vaping supplies on me at all times.
    "Everyone loves a revolution, all the liberty they bring, everyone loves a revolution, one man's chain is another man's key, you never know what you'll get when tyrants fall... A revolution just a circle after all."- ilyAIMY "Revolutions Per Minute"

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Actually, if you disconnect the atomizer, the ProVari fits just fine in an eGo case, even with the extended battery, with leftover room for a juice bottle or some cartos. Just a tip. I've also seen the ArtBoxz thread and while I don't own one, I think they look extremely nice. But in a pinch, an eGo case will definitely work.

EDIT: The eGo case MAY hold the Liquinator. I don't have one so I can't say for sure. It may not, and if it does it's probably a pretty tight fit. I'm only basing this on pictures I've seen of the Liquinator but that's my guess.

hmm
    ECF Veteran

The Liquidnator is pretty ...chubby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast