Walgreens Disposable Blu Cigs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Walgreens Disposable Blu Cigs

Default Walgreens Disposable Blu Cigs

Just bought 3 disposable Blu Cigs at Walgreens!!! 7.99 a pop. It's pretty cool. I vaped in my local mexican food place!! Haven't had a smoke for 2 hrs woohoo!!! Taking one to a show tonight. That will be the true test of the Blu disposable!!!
    RIMP and Loveridden like this.

jj2
    Tigger Girl Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wow Walgreens! I'm impressed that they even carry an ecig!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Marianna Florida,( in the woods) I'M A GIRL!!

+1, way to go

Its almost 7 PM and i haven't had an analog since 1:30 PM PST. Amazing. Still on my first disposable. Going to take the second one and start it at the Peaches Show Tonight!!! It doesn't however show what the nicotine content of the cartridge is. Just says Tobacco for flavor...

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jj2 View Post
    Wow Walgreens! I'm impressed that they even carry an ecig!!!
    I just looked at the Walgreen site saw nothing
    Save you life, start vaping !
    Gepetto VV custom, Madvapes VV..

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by John R. L. View Post
    I just looked at the Walgreen site saw nothing
    Different Walgreens carry different products.
    I support the CASAA!
    Mostly just the ProVari now 'n days

PV Master ECF Veteran

One of my local drugstores (not Walgreens) sells a complete 2 battery generic 510 starter kit for $39.95. Their prefilled cart's and carto's are outrageously priced though at $9.95 for 5 carts, or $19.95 for 5 carto's. When I've seen e-cig's in retail stores I've noticed they're not out in plain sight, usually you have to look around a bit before you find them. But it's always intersting to run across a place that keeps them on hand.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

I have a friend who works as an assistant manager at Walgreens. She was telling me the other night that her store will be selling an e cig within the next few weeks as well. She had no idea about the branding but I'm guessing it will be the same one. They're probably still rolling these out to major locations, so check with your local store when they'll be getting them in.

While disposable blu's are not the best representation of what an e cig can do, it's mainstream market publicity none the less.
    John R. L. likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Our walgreens also carry the disposable. It's a good way for people to give vaping a try.
    John R. L. likes this.
    MOD HOARDER

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dicot View Post
    I have a friend who works as an assistant manager at Walgreens. She was telling me the other night that her store will be selling an e cig within the next few weeks as well. She had no idea about the branding but I'm guessing it will be the same one. They're probably still rolling these out to major locations, so check with your local store when they'll be getting them in.

While disposable blu's are not the best representation of what an e cig can do, it's mainstream market publicity none the less.

It's also really handy in case you leave without juice...or if you run low, forget to charge your battery, etc...it's nice to know that there are more places starting to carry them

Last T/C 1-31-12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast