What has vaping inspired u to do? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: What has vaping inspired u to do?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Vaping has inspired me to change the lives of other smokers closest to me. My family, my friends, my work colleagues.

And even though I'm relatively new to this I feel a responsibility to further the cause, so to speak. I do this by vaping openly wherever I can (although that has got me in a few sticky situations) and being as open as possible to those who approach me/are interested in what I'm doing.
    sonicdsl and Lethalp like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lezil View Post
    thanks to e-cigs i have been inspired to open a e-cig store front / lounge here locally in Houston =D
    Oh man! I would love to open a vaping lounge/store in LA/Hoolywood. I live up north now, but all my family lives down there and my DH (dear husband) always talks about moving back down there. He wants to get back into the film biz. He use to work behind the scenes (for 7 years) years ago and really misses it. I think it would be huge down there.

ECF Veteran

I have been inspired to take better care of myself in general now that the cloud of smoke and misery are gone.
    Lethalp likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran mylose64's Avatar

I spent almost 200 dollars on body building supplements and worked out for one day.

That was about a month ago.
    starrynight and robblundberg like this.

"When the game is over, the king and the pawn go in the same box."

ECF Veteran

Quitting has inspired me to lose weight, walk my dog, spend more time with my family and help others that want to quit. I haven't been this happy in a very long time. Smoking made me lazy and miserable. For something that I "had" to have when I was stressed out it sure didn't help. It's funny but I think they depressed me more than helped me. Now I'm doing more, happier and I'm in school. Life couldn't get any better for me right now. Later is a different story LOL

Stormie
    Lethalp likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I have also converted about 3 smokers, it's an amazing feeling to be able to share vaping with ppl who still smoke. This is not something I ever would do with my cigs. I always had a sense of shame when I smoked, I don't feel that with vaping. Even tho we don't know the long term of it, it's a great feeling to give someone an alternative to patches, gum and chantix.
    mylose64 likes this.

Moved On

I have definately decided to be more pro-active about my right to choose what goes in my body. I'll be damned if the FDA is going to take this away from me.

That's why i started a new thread for everyone to look at about joining CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association

Let's not lose this guys. Time to stand up and fight and not just run to the store and buy the pack of analogs like they want us to!
    Lethalp likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

O also on another note my gooey butter cake turned out wonderful! If u have never made one u should try it, so easy and so so good! I get now where the juices come from and how it is supposed to taste! It's amazing to me that vaping has introduced me to new things in cooking, my analogs didn't do that! All I had to do with that was add salt all the time because I couldn't taste anything!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sammy43 View Post
    Maybe we will have an extra 10 years or more together because of moving away from the analogs?
    Because sharing a hobby has brought you closer or because now you won't die as soon? Both, I guess.

And to DC2 my only real surprise is that it took vaping to figure that all out. That said, tin foil hats are rarely, if ever, the right choice either.
    …Feels Like It Might Be All Right...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Still confused since for the majority of my life I have been a smoker. My whole life had been wrapped up in that and i'm still trying to sort it all out. What I have noticed so far…

- Getting involved in an organization (CASAA) and actually caring about something outside my family
    - Rediscovering old hobbies, have been making a gift for a friend and have noticed that I enjoy it more since I am not frequently having to take breaks
    - Finding an online social thing I actually like (ECF)
    robblundberg likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast