new e-cig china mini.. i just ordered one.. he he - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new e-cig china mini.. i just ordered one.. he he

Banned ECF Veteran

i get mine from where your bling came from.. my last order was for ten atomizers and ten batteries.. my days od buying bloody battereis should be over now thow.. the batteries did work our more expensive than the atomizers cos they wear out in pairs.. .. i recon about 4 quid each for an atomizer when u buy a few together..

trog

Kit

Quote Originally Posted by trog100 View Post
    i get mine from where your bling came from.. my last order was for ten atomizers and ten batteries.. my days od buying bloody battereis should be over now thow.. the batteries did work our more expensive than the atomizers cos they wear out in pairs.. .. i recon about 4 quid each for an atomizer when u buy a few together..

trog
    why buy there these batteries do they deliver and last for longer why china?
    I said "NO" to nicotine but he wouldn't listen !

Banned ECF Veteran

china is cheap.. when i said no more battery problems its down to the screwdriver thingy.. i wont need to keep buying batteries any more.. or at least not very often.. the bottom line being i no longer need 901 batteries..

the heavens gift batteries are the same as any others i would imagine..

trog

Kit

china is cheap.. when i said no more battery problems its down to the screwdriver thingy.. i wont need to keep buying batteries any more.. or at least not very often.. the bottom line being i no longer need 901 batteries..

the heavens gift batteries are the same as any others i would imagine..

trog
    how much longer before the power horse is available dude ?

Banned ECF Veteran

dunno we have a small quantity made but what to do next is yet to be decided..

trog

Kit

trog
    trog how many do you have to buy to get them for 4 pound each..is this buying direct of wayne?

Banned ECF Veteran

these things are priced in dollars.. or a direct dollar pound conversion.. chinese stuff has got dearer over the last month as the dollar has gone up.. the dollar is now going the other way.. down..

just ask wayne for a quote for xxxxx of anything with postage.. he will send u an invoice..

if u want it quick get it from pillbox.. the cheap chinese option takes a couple of weeks..

buying several at once means u save on postage thats all.. atomizers are tiny things.. plenty go in one jiffy bag..

trog

Kit

cheers dude !

Super Member ECF Veteran

What website is the best place to buy a long totem? I like the idea of the atomizer attached to the cartridge...but...can you still top off the cartridge or is it sealed?
    Does anyone have an opinion of their long totem cig not cigar. thanks, also PM me with the best address to buy a bling. thanks

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

loongtotem.com sell the loongtotem...

its basically uses a one time cartridge and atomiser combined,and a couple of rechargeable ecig batteries...smoke the cart/atomiser,when its done throw it away and pop on a new one...

theres a company called club 51 in the usa that we believe also sell it rebranded...

but its flawed,and far too expensive Kimmie...its a rip off...save your money,and see what comes next...

i expect better and cheaper combination cart/atomisers to be available in the near future.

........... have also got a new model like the loongtotem,but cheaper...some brave forum members have ordered it...so we're waiting to see if its any good...

........... have a reputation for selling bad ecigs,so i wouldnt order just yet...im waiting until i hear some reviews...

heaven gifts on ebay sell the bling...just type in ruyan on ebays search,and it'll take you where you need to go.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast