a real pen (clip) style e cig.. he he
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a real pen (clip) style e cig.. he he

Banned ECF Veteran

Default a real pen (clip) style e cig.. he he

trog

Looks to me it could give the vapour pressure while you smoke

ahh , so at last padawan , you have built your very own Lightsabre. The mark of a true Jedi......

Banned ECF Veteran

it just a little quick two dollar led torch conversion experiment made to see how well a manually operated 901 atomizer works when driven by a cigar 10440 AAA sized lithium battery.. and testing the manual press to smoke switch concept..

my eldest son has been smoking it for just over a day now..

he says it smokes better than a normal 901.. the batteries have been run for fours hours between charges and the press button becomes second nature to use after after a few hours with it..

it looks silly but works well..

trog

Default Trog

Your creations are quite interesting. Do you plan to sale any of them or are you planning on sharing your steps with us?

Banned ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dremel70 View Post
    Your creations are quite interesting. Do you plan to sale any of them or are you planning on sharing your steps with us?
    i plan on selling them but i am still being pretty open about what they are.. there is nothing overly technical about them.. they are simply e smoking devices that work.. they do this mainly by using higher capacity batteries than normal e cigs..

the manual switch enables a pre heat before being sucked and produces more vapour because of this.. plus the bigger batteries wont need replacing very often and cost very little when they do..

they wont and cant look like real cigarettes.. they will be of use to people away from chargers for longer times or who are heavy users..

trog

ps.. its "keep it simple stupid".. but shedding the real problem.. the need to be cigarette like in size..
    Last edited by trog100; 09-24-2008 at 05:34 PM.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I'm with you. Now, can you make this easy-to-carry vape device accept the LooongTotem-Studio51 disposable carts/atomizers? If so, Naz will be ecstatic.

Banned ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TropicalBob View Post
    I'm with you. Now, can you make this easy-to-carry vape device accept the LooongTotem-Studio51 disposable carts/atomizers? If so, Naz will be ecstatic.
    i have an e-cig china atomizer in a cart kit coming bob.... but as yet the 901 atomizer works well..

trog

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hey Trog

Reduced to lurking at the mo but I gotta surface for this. If you're going to sell this bad boy (and/or the screwdriver) I'm a nailed-down buyer. If you can fit atomisers to bagpipes social e-smoking becomes a reality.

Maybe a poll to guage interest? (e-cig, not bagpipes - I know everybody wants one of those)

Emp

Super Member ECF Veteran

Convenient to carry in a pocket-protector...but not girly enough.

Maybe next time, create one in a lipstick container for us ladies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast