Headaches and e-Smoking
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headaches and e-Smoking

Super Member ECF Veteran Bastage's Avatar

Default Headaches and e-Smoking

I sometimes get headaches after using the ecig. Yesterday I noticed it after smoking and thought it was just a dull headache but today it did the same thing...right after I get done smoking my head hurts. Ihighly doubt this is caused by nicotine because I use snus also, and it has a lot more nic than the ecig. I'm thinking maybe it's something else (in the liquid) that's causing it. Possibly the Propylene Glycol? Anyone else here experience headaches after using the ecig? I've been using Janty RY4, not sure if that one contains PG or VG. THink it might be a good idea to try a VG based liquid and see if the headaches go away?

-Jeremy

Kit

yep you have answered your own post.
    I said "NO" to nicotine but he wouldn't listen !

Super Member ECF Veteran

If you have quit burning tobacco all together than it might be side affects of quitting all those terrible other gases that are inhaled when you smoe burning tabacco.

Super Member ECF Veteran Bastage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmiegrif View Post
    If you have quit burning tobacco all together than it might be side affects of quitting all those terrible other gases that are inhaled when you smoe burning tabacco.
    Possibly... but it seems like it's more pronounced right after I'm done with an ecig which makes me believe it might be a chemical in the liquid.

Super Member ECF Veteran

what are you vaping? the cartridge that came with the ecig or eliquid you bought along with the ecig? Might wanta try some topping off cartridges with some bought liquid. You might need non pg...JC has that. I haven't had side affects like that...maybe a bit of a swore throat with the original formulas that came with them. Just one newbies experience. Maybe the more experienced will have an answer for you.

I used to have the same problem when i first got my ecig but after 3 days of vaping the headaches went away.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran CaSHMeRe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MilesChris View Post
    I used to have the same problem when i first got my ecig but after 3 days of vaping the headaches went away.
    This tends to happen alot.

Soar Throats, Headaches, nausea, etc... After several days, bodies seem to adjust and symptoms/issues seem to disappear.

However, there are a rare few that will always have issues.

I have this issue, too, but I attribute it more to clenching my jaw to hold the penstyle in my mouth, which I tend to do for an extended period of time.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by CaSHMeRe View Post
    This tends to happen alot.

Soar Throats, Headaches, nausea, etc... After several days, bodies seem to adjust and symptoms/issues seem to disappear.

However, there are a rare few that will always have issues.

sounds more like a De-tox symptoms of all the other chemicals your body was wanting from a regular smoke. i personally never had these happen, but those who did i would guess were harder smokers then i was..

yeah definitely a temporary experience as the body adjusts although I was completely fine, felt a lot better than smoking real cigs, thats for sure!
    . I found the cheaper products weve tested to be the worst. quality is everything with such a new technology.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast