Wanna appreciate what you have?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wanna appreciate what you have?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Default Wanna appreciate what you have?

I have a solution for the folks that get tired of their daily PV and think they need to upgrade.

Recently, after an unfortunate accident with my Sabre Touch going for a long walk off a short pier, I purchased a cheapo disposable at a cig shop to puff on while my batts charged for my backup VV box. Never have I been so happy to return to a decent PV than when those batteries finally charged.

Good grief, I tried various disposables during that time...all complete CRAP IMHO!! No TH, taste was horrid, no lung hit, lasted about 4 hours, complete and total garbage!!

So, the obvious solution here is go down and grab the cheapest disposable you can lay your hands on. It'll make you cherish your daily driver again!

I sure hope none of us are recommending that junk to analoggers as a way to see if vaping is a viable alternative for them. I guarantee you they'd turn me off of vaping for sure!

Ultra Member Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

I had a disposable I was using for a review I was working on. I wanted to run it out to get an idea of run time on it. I never before wanted so badly for a battery to die in my life

Vapor and stuff was good, but the flavor.... I can't go on, the memories
    On a Permanent Mental Vacation!
    http://www.stevevape.com/e-cigarette-reviews/
    www.SteveVape.com

ECF Veteran

I talked to my sister in law the other day, who is back on analogs after using 510s for a while and not being happy with them. (I know they are not disposables but pretty darn close in my opinion). So i have on order for her an Ego passthrough (I have a LT but i still use my Ego passthrough every day also), and i am gonna mod some clearos for her and toss in some Boge cartos so she can decide what she likes, type out some instructions (since she has never used anything but cartridges -- ick), and HOPEFULLY she will find them much more satisfying than those others -- i know i did!
    chaos-7 and hawkizefan like this.

I still have never used one of those little disposables. Maybe I should run right out and get one ...... don't want to miss out on something
    cigarbabe likes this.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tj99959 View Post
    I still have never used one of those little disposables. Maybe I should run right out and get one ...... don't want to miss out on something
    The horror, the horror!

One can make their happiness by seeing to the happiness of others

ECF Veteran

We had gotten some into the store that I used to work at and I used one all day to see how long they last. It said 300 puffs, but the most I got was 250 (yes, I hatchmarked every puff to count) not including small primer puffs. The taste left a lot to be desired though.

I was happy to get back to my regular setup too.

ECF Veteran

You know, I know a guy who completely kicked smokes to the curb with disposables. I guess they don't taste so bad when you're freshly quit.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

There's a soft spot in my heart for the disposable M402 I paid like $20 for, long ago and far away. It got me here.

When hesitating to recommend one to a smoker, bear in mind their perspective; the flavor of even a disposable ain't so bad when transitioning from cigarettes.

“If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.” (Woody Allen)

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cookdawg View Post
    You know, I know a guy who completely kicked smokes to the curb with disposables. I guess they don't taste so bad when you're freshly quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticallyIncorrect View Post
    There's a soft spot in my heart for the disposable M402 I paid like $20 for, long ago and far away. It got me here.

When hesitating to recommend one to a smoker, bear in mind their perspective; the flavor of even a disposable ain't so bad when transitioning from cigarettes.
    Perhaps, but I think there has GOT to be something better to start noobs off with. My first was a cig shop rechargeable. Cost less than $20 out the door. It was a LOT better than any of the disposables I tried.

ECF Veteran

Oh yeah, there are plenty better than disposables...but if it does the trick, can't knock em too much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast