What are your Vaping Pet Hates ;)
Page 1 of 177 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree3174Likes

Thread: What are your Vaping Pet Hates ;)

Default What are your Vaping Pet Hates ;)

I don't mean technical stuff like dry hits, wicking issues or knock-off copies...I mean little niggles that are relatively unimportant yet annoying nevertheless.

I'll start...

- PERSONAL VAPOURIZER. Why add 'Personal'??? After all, we don't say 'personal cellphone', 'personal car', personal room, or personal food. Annoying!

- WHITE MOUTHPIECES ON BLACK E-CIGS. Why? So it goes with your black suit and white shoes???

- PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO CONSTANTLY FIDDLE WITH THEIR EQUIPMENT. Enough said

These are some of my niggles, what are yours?

oh yeah...and whenever someone posts something about using tanks on an e-cig forum SOMEONE ALWAYS replies along the lines of 'ditch the tank and get a cartomizer'. This is more annoying than people trying to convert others to their religion. Argh!
    chinolofus, Myk, cags and 19 others like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I hate this quote people use
    "Its to much hassle to use that thing!"
    Yea its also to much hassle to breathe after smoking a cigarette but you don't see me knocking their habits :-P

Posted using
    Rooted galaxy s2 -blazer rom 1.45Ghz-

Super Member ECF Veteran Maestro's Avatar

I find the term "analog" annoying. Vaporizers are no more digital than cigarettes are. "Stinkies" is good, though.
    I've given up trying to be a good example and decided to settle for being a horrible warning.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Mine is people telling brand new vapors to just get a mod right from the start. Not everyone wants to vape out of something the size of a medium flashlight lol Even my 1000mah ego with my booster is uncomfortably large for me and only gets used at home.

Now if money was no object, I'd probably have one of everything just have to it, but it probably wouldn't get used much.

Good ones folks...yes ...mods...heheh...the ones made by 'Garage Tools R US' heheheh.

Another...reviewers who use a new ecig for less than a few weeks before giving it thumbs up. I go and buy it and the device malfunctions or is average at best. Gah!

or

When there's a new e-cig that gets great reviews, everyone likes it but I get one that is faulty. I go online to post about it and people respond 'Don't know what you are talking about. I've not had a single issue with mine'. HMMPH. GUESS I'M JUST INSANE THEN.
    Last edited by Jin_888; 03-22-2012 at 01:31 PM.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I hate when my vaping pet slobbers all over my e-cig!

But, worse than that, I really hate it when my vaping pet buries my e-cig in the back yard like a bone!

Wait, what? Oh..... nevermind.

How about when you see the opening titles of web-based shows about vaping ... and you see the presenters vaping and acting like they're (edited)? ANNOYING.

I MEAN REALLY ANNOYING.
    Last edited by Sam Vimes; 03-28-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Remove illicit drug reference
    Cheechako and Feuille like this.

Blog Entries

How about vaping videos that half of the total run time is BLARING noise and graphic at beginning and end, but a quiet soft talking person inbetween?

That gets my goat everytime and I'm getting tired of running after that goat.

Mac
    Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

When I am driving in heavy traffic and realize my carto needs topped off.

Page 1 of 177 123451151101 ... LastLast