In Atlanta georgia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: In Atlanta georgia.

Senior Member* Verified Member rettigmandrew's Avatar

Default In Atlanta georgia.

If this is in the wrong section please have a mod move it.

I'm in Atlanta visiting some friends till the 25th and I ran into a small problem. My Darwin isn't charging anymore and I lefty provari with a friend while his was getting fixed by provape. So I'm looking for a brick and mortar store that sells like a 510 or ego model in the local atlanta area. If anyone has any ideas please help me out.

The Discover Mills Mall on Sugarloaf Parkway in Lawrenceville, GA and the Lenox Mall at the corner of Lenox and Peachtree RD in Buckhead both have kiosks that sell mini models. You won't like the prices or the PV, especially after using a Darwin (my main PV also) but it's something. Two other options: Walgreens sells disposible ones which I believe are "Blu" products; I have a never used, in the box black 510 mini (I think it's an auto), two batteries, USB charger and one atomizer that I would sell you for $20 if you want to PM me. I am in Lawrenceville.

Oh, one other option I just thought about: Awsome Vapor is in Cumming, GA. He works out of his house and is a great guy and he has Kgos, etc for a good price. If you email him or go to his sub-forum on ECF, I bet he would help you out, also. Here is his web site and phone #: 770-666-6698

Electronic Cigarettes & Accessories | Awesome Vapor

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

For a 'brick & mortar', check out Rock n Roll Vapor in Cumming, GA. Jeff has an ego kit with charger for $39.95.

I DO wish we had more 'b&m' stores in Atlanta!

Good luck, rettigmandrew!

$2854.79 vaping supplies since 9/25/2011.

Vaperite is in Woodstock about 30 minutes north of ATL.

Not brick and mortar, but local pick-up is an option. It is explained on their website.

Contact Info

ETA: Too late I am. Reading comprehension? I ain't got it. Or a calendar.
    Last edited by Bullwinkle; 03-26-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Well, the guy never came back or acknowledged any suggestion that any of us provided. Guys like this are not worth the trouble.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Man I miss living in Atlanta. There is nothing around here for ecigs in Arkansas unless you go to the north west corner.

Quote Originally Posted by fray View Post
    Man I miss living in Atlanta. There is nothing around here for ecigs in Arkansas unless you go to the north west corner.
    You really aren't missing much. 99% of us order on-line just like you do.
    erich likes this.

I imagine shipping is a little faster and you have to option of driving over in an ecig emergency

Quote Originally Posted by fray View Post
    I imagine shipping is a little faster and you have to option of driving over in an ecig emergency
    I order all my supplies from suppliers outside this area, even Europe and they all get here on average in 3 days, even the ones from Europe. And I make sure I am never in an emergency situation with my vaping supplies, lol. I would guess that 80% of vapers are still not within easy driving distance of vaping supplies.

I'm not sure what you are trying convince me of. It would be nice to have e cig shops closer to where you live... Even if most vapers didn't have a shop close I think most would like to have one.

I miss living in Atlanta for other reasons too. The biggest one is it is not in Arkansas lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast