Older Folks and Vaping - Page 1050
Like Tree70489Likes

Thread: Older Folks and Vaping

Super Member Verified Member

I think once I get a nice collection of "Juice" he will stop complaining. Right now having to shell out for prefilled cartos until the juice gets here and 'steeps'. I do agree I've spent more than I probably should this month, but I was getting 'started' and some of the juice vendors have quite a long lead time (AIV comes to mind..holding off on that one for now). Plus the el cheapo 808 cig alike he got me just isn't cutting it, so had to order a better unit. (900mAh, 510/ego thread and clearos )But this is also the man who will spend $40 on a PAPERBACK book because it's by "author so and so", and then complain about how much the 3 dogs food costs. He will drive an hour each way to take the littlest dog to the other vet to get her bad teeth pulled, pay the bill without complaint, and then gripe over how much the creamer for my coffee is. Meh, it is what it is, and after 31 yrs I'll keep him. Too much trouble to break in a new one.
    Also, my order fom HHV including the new unit should be here TODAY!!! VAPEMAIL!!!!! I also have stuff coming from VapeDudes and FuZion..samplers, but still....its a start.
    Last edited by molli; 02-19-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

WOOT Molli - Happy Vapemail day!!!
    Janet H and molli like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yay Molli - the vape mail when it is for a new device you have really been looking forward to is soo exciting
    Janet H, mattiem and molli like this.

Vapemail is here. Have the first 900mAh battery charging, I 'did' cheat a bit, and filled a clearo just to 'try' it out. Wow..what a difference, and I think my Nic level might be too High on the clearo!!! 16mg on the carto is VERY different than 16mg on the clearo...So one full clearo should last me a LOT longer than the cartos have been, since I don't want the headache.

Oh man..total eGo convert here! I also did a 'quick and dirty' drip on the new juice. used up carto, pull stuff out, drip into it, stick the plastic thingy back on (no drip tip..its on it's way) and vape. Not ideal, but ALL the HHV samples are great, even this way. Battery charging, and clearo's ready to go!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by molli View Post
    Vapemail is here. Have the first 900mAh battery charging, I 'did' cheat a bit, and filled a clearo just to 'try' it out. Wow..what a difference, and I think my Nic level might be too High on the clearo!!! 16mg on the carto is VERY different than 16mg on the clearo...So one full clearo should last me a LOT longer than the cartos have been, since I don't want the headache.
    Mollie - great to hear that you are loving the new battery. When I started - I had a cigarette like small e-cig and then went to an eGo twist with a CE4 (stardust) clearomizer. Wow - I could not believe how strong the vapor hit and I also thought that the nic was too high. However, by the time my next order of juice arrived a week later - I was actually used to the difference. So - I just switched between the higher and lower levels of nic and have even now gone down mostly to 12mg.

I just wanted to mention that it might actually just be the more powerful battery and the clearo - but you will definitely need to decide if the nic is to high. So glad it is working for you
    Janet H and molli like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kariM View Post

I just wanted to mention that it might actually just be the more powerful battery and the clearo - but you will definitely need to decide if the nic is to high. So glad it is working for you
    I'm thinking it's the battery and clearo. I filled one with a lower nic juice, same thing. Maybe this means I can go down to 6-8mg...oh that would be great! The HHV is 16mg, the 'other' is 11mg.
    Janet H, yiddleboge6 and Ken_A like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh man..total eGo convert here! I also did a 'quick and dirty' drip on the new juice. used up carto, pull stuff out, drip into it, stick the plastic thingy back on (no drip tip..its on it's way) and vape. Not ideal, but ALL the HHV samples are great, even this way. Battery charging, and clearo's ready to go!
    Oh you sound so excited and with good cause!

Your other post is mentioning the nic level possibly being lowered, and that's a good thing. I got all excited when I received a sample of 12mg and was more than OK with it. I usually do 18mg, so that made me very happy!

Experimenting is fun, yes?!
    Gracie

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersoul View Post
    Oh you sound so excited and with good cause!

Your other post is mentioning the nic level possibly being lowered, and that's a good thing. I got all excited when I received a sample of 12mg and was more than OK with it. I usually do 18mg, so that made me very happy!

Experimenting is fun, yes?!
    Experimenting is great! This is why I'm getting 'sample' sizes, and writing down what nic level from what vendor. I can go down a level or so on HHV with no problems at all. Will see if the others will let me do the same after I try them.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

Congrats Molli! I'm glad you found something you like.
    I got Vapemail too. I got my MT3's in from Hibi's co-op and they are nice! I also got another 900 mah auto ego battery from Mountain Vapor. They are the best auto Ego's I've found. I love the auto fat batteries but I've had a hard time fiding ego's that would work good and last until now. I've been using Echo autos for a couple of years and they work great but have 808 connection. Now I've found an 900 mah auto with ego threads that works as good as my echos if not better so I'm a happy vaper too!
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!